What's new

Zaf's Recording services

zaf

professor
Hello test your might,

Recently I have made a nice purchase. I now am an owner of the Avermedia Live gamer pro. Not only does this wonderful device allow for recording but for streaming as well.

Today, I have helped out TakeAChance in recording this new nightwing anti wake up tech. Check out the nightwing forums for this!

I am here today to let the forums know that my recording services are offered to any and everyone on the site. I know that not too long ago I wanted to do a tech round up. But I have since scrapped the idea.

However if there is anything you would like recorded, you can PM me on this site. Or drop by this thread here and leave me a message. I have xbox so you can invite me to online training mode for injustice if you need two people present to have the tech recorded. If not, give me all the information required to record and I will do so. If it is for MK, we still have options just shoot me a message.

Even if you have a camera phone, you can still take this route with me for improved quality.

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
im happy people are using this product. its so fucking godlike. i just hope avermedia fixes issues with 64GB SD cards. some of our footage of certain games at TFC and SJ dropped frames and we're pretty sure the SD card was the issue because the matches with dropped frames were all saved on 64GB SD cards.

zaf

professor
im happy people are using this product. its so fucking godlike. i just hope avermedia fixes issues with 64GB SD cards. some of our footage of certain games at TFC and SJ dropped frames and we're pretty sure the SD card was the issue because the matches with dropped frames were all saved on 64GB SD cards.
Had no idea. Good to know. I currently only have a 8GB SD card. But I will purchase a new one for tourneys.

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
Had no idea. Good to know. I currently only have a 8GB SD card. But I will purchase a new one for tourneys.
yeah we're pretty sure thats what it is. for injustice, i restarted the LGP after every few matches because i thought we were running them too long but after some tests were pretty sure thats the issue.