What's new

Your Prediction (not your hopes) about the 6 DLC characters of Kombat Pack 2.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Here are mine:

1. Fujin
  2. Sheeva
  3. Li-Mei
  4. Havik
  5. Joker
  6. Doom Marine
Fujin, Sheeva and the Joker were leaked, so they're 100% sure to be in.

I put Havik and Li Mei because 1) They have no assists in the game and 2) Stephanie mentioned them specifically by name in Shao Kahn's/Frost's Kombat Kast and said - when talking about Frost - "I love 3D era characters … I love Li-Mei, I love Havik …" it seemed to me as if she was knew something there. She only mentioned those two, despite been other 3D era characters in the last two MK games, like Bo Rai Cho, Kenshi & Tanya. Also, back at MKX, Boon once tweeted Havik and Drahmin as if he was testing the waters to see if people wanted them (of course it could just be Boon being Boon).

I also think Doom Marine because of that E3 thing with Doom Eternal when the announcer said "Fight!" for that online mode of the game and sounded like Shao Kahn (there's also the rumor that the guy with the Doom helmet at the crowd was Ed Boon).

What are your predictions for KP2? Again, predictions, not hopes.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
  1. Fujin
  2. Sheeva
  3. Li-Mei
  4. Havik
  5. Joker
  6. Doom Marine
Looks at your title:
"Not your hopes"

Anyways I'm thinking:
Mileena
Rain
Cyrax
Sektor
Insert horror flick protagonist x2

Cyrax & Sektor have moves and are already in the game. Look dope as well so they clearly put effort into making them.

Mileena & Rain are highly requested by the fan base and its an easy money grab for WB/NRS.

I lost all faith in Tanya ever since the trilogy base roster featuring 3D era guest, Frost. At this point I just hope Havik makes it, not putting much expectation in Li Mei or Ashrah. Fujin and Sheeva are good additions though I'm really happy about that.

Also, expect 3 guests in next KP, which sucks but yeah, that makes money I guess lol

Ozzy_K

Death waits for a slightest lapse in concentration
I would love if Takeda, Kenshi, Tanya, Mileena are added.
Reptile, Emrac, Cyborgs, Human Smoke will also be good additions to the roster, though I myself am not a fan of those characters.
From MKX roster would be nice to have Tremor and Ferra/Torr (very unlikely).

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
I don’t think they will be second kombat pack to be honest but

Havik since he has KL card already
Sektor& Cyrax , joker Fujin and Sheeva

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
One will make it, the other will not, that's if there is a season 2

Havik / Fujin
Rain / Ermac
Mileena / Reptile
Takeda / Kenshi
Sektor / Smoke

And my roster prediction was mostly dead on lol

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
The first 3 , obviously, due the leaks :

1.Fujin
2.Sheeva
3.Joker

Mileena, forget about .... love her, she is my favourite MK character, but there is no way in hell she will be in this game , no fucking way ! :p

So, the last 2 : can be Havik, Li Mei, Sareena or Reptile .... any of these is welcome to me

I don't see these here making part in the final roster, at least, for MK11 (maybe in MK12, hehe) : Ermac, Kenshi, Sektor, Cyrax, Smoke and Rain.

Minor chances, Takeda and Kung Jin, yeah, it's possible, in order to bring back all MKX kids to make company to Cassie and Jacqui :)

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I'm reading some of the above responses and I'm honestly puzzled.

You guys predict a KP2 without Fujin, Sheeva and the Joker when they've been datamined already months ago?
no fucking way , all leaks are confirming so far, to be true , so, you can counting in that these 3 will be there, yeah ..... probably, when the leaks came up, these 3 were at least already 75% done built , hehe

That's if there's a KP2... they did call it the Kombat Pack not Kombat Pack 1. If the characters are coming out every 2 months that puts the last one out next April and if they don't take a break for the summer tournaments the 1st character wouldn't be out until June earliest. The game is amazing and there's a pretty big player base but how many are going to stick around long enough to warrant WB approving a KP2? Just trying to be realistic. Boon made it seem like KP2 was barely approved at around this time in MKX's life.
You gotta believe at least 3 guest if they don't hate us and put a 4th in to better try and sell it. WB makes final decisions. So there's the 3 from the datamine my best guess for the rest would be Pennywise, Mike Meyers and Chameleon( like Triborg but for the Ninjas).

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Who could love Li Mei? She has no character or spark about her at all.
Ya, neither did Quan Chi, Kenshi, Tanya, or Bo Rai Cho before they were revitalized in the new trilogy. NRS has been killing it at making 3D era characters likeable and have depth (though Frost was definitely a ball drop with how boring she is). Who's to say NRS cant make the likes of Li Mei interesting?

Anyway, here's Wonderwa- I mean my list (bolded are my predictions):

1. Fujin - leak
  2. Sheeva - leak
  3. Joker - leak
  4. MKX return (Jin, Takeda, Ferra/Tor, Shinnok)
  5. 3D-era villain (Reiko, Havik, Drahmin, Jarek)
  6. 3D-era wildcard (Ashrah, Li Mei, Kai, Taven/Dagon, Hotaru)
Notes:
-I'm considering those dead in the Krypt as deconfirmed (Kenshi, Goro, Ermac)
-Shang deconfirms Rain, Reptile, and Ermac
-The leaked 3 are real (Joker, Fujin, Sheeva)
-No more guests after the 4 (Joker, Terminator, Spawn, Ash)
-Takeda is coming back with all his mentions and presence in tower endings
-Havik has been getting asked for by a lot of people for quite a while and he'd be the first Chaos Realm representative in a long time
-Hotaru is the antithesis of Havik and would be the first Order Realm representative in a long time
-The Hotaru/Havik combo could shed some light on how those two realms felt about Kronika's time shenanigans

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
That's if there's a KP2... they did call it the Kombat Pack not Kombat Pack 1. If the characters are coming out every 2 months that puts the last one out next April and if they don't take a break for the summer tournaments the 1st character wouldn't be out until June earliest. The game is amazing and there's a pretty big player base but how many are going to stick around long enough to warrant WB approving a KP2? Just trying to be realistic. Boon made it seem like KP2 was barely approved at around this time in MKX's life.
You gotta believe at least 3 guest if they don't hate us and put a 4th in to better try and sell it. WB makes final decisions. So there's the 3 from the datamine my best guess for the rest would be Pennywise, Mike Meyers and Chameleon( like Triborg but for the Ninjas).

woooooow chameleon ? daammm now wevr talking

#ChamelonBestMKNinja

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Hmmm ...
Notes:
-Shang deconfirms Rain, Reptile, and Ermac
Raiden also deconfirms Quan Chi. In an intro dialogue with him and Jacqui, she asks him what happened to the sorcerer and Raiden says "He wasn't restored with the Time merge" or something like that. He's dead as nails.

Frost also tells Raiden that she 'froze' Fujin, not killed him.