What's new

Update: You CAN use custom visuals in Ranked mode

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice, I figured they'd let us do that. So we can have the unique look we make but with the base variations. I'm fine with that.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Currently the first 2 costumes go back to being the default ones every time you close the game lol. So if you have like 5 or 6 and you want the last 2 to be default ones you have to do it every time you launch the game.

Also currently sucks that you can't select different costumes on the fly like Inj2 :(

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Currently the first 2 costumes go back to being the default ones every time you close the game lol. So if you have like 5 or 6 and you want the last 2 to be default ones you have to do it every time you launch the game.

Also currently sucks that you can't select different costumes on the fly like Inj2 :(
Well that’s annoying.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I thought this was known. I mean, they addressed this some time ago, right? Saying that when using presets in Tournament and Ranked, you could still change all the visuals.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I thought this was known. I mean, they addressed this some time ago, right? Saying that when using presets in Tournament and Ranked, you could still change all the visuals.
Yes, but people who are actually playing the game have been reporting that they can’t change their skins and such, and are only able to use the default skins. Accordingly, the internet rabble rabble rabbled.

So... this needed to be clarified. They just weren’t setting them up properly.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Yes, but people who are actually playing the game have been reporting that they can’t change their skins and such, and are only able to use the default skins. Accordingly, the internet rabble rabble rabbled.

So... this needed to be clarified. They just weren’t setting them up properly.
Ahhh, in that case, it's awesome you made that clarification! ^^

When you say costumes, do you mean the costumes selected in the non-tournament mode variations?