What's new

Understanding the "Why Not" Factor in Injustice 2

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.

Discussing meta is mad fun in Injustice 2. In this video, I break down some theories behind when your opponent would take maniac risks and why you should expect and expose these situations. I give 3 examples using 3 characters who abuse this tactic extremely well (even though it applies for much of the cast!)

If you guys enjoyed the video, a like and subscribe is always appreciated!!

@STORMS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=QM718HV_VPM

Last edited by a moderator:

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Nice theory there. It's a good theory behind the pressure against those who're about to lose their lives. It's like you press someone close to the edge, and one touch would drop him/her off the edge. There he/she wouldn't have any other choice than to do anything, even the riskier moves to save his/her ass.

This is like the state that once you get pressed, you start playing out of your mind (like play without thinking).

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
I think Theo made a deal with the devil to have all his knowledge

I actually do this a lot, even at the end of grey health. For example, with Cyborg, I'll risk d1*PF considering most people attempt to counterpoke after d1. If they press a button, it's a full combo punish, and considering I'm low on health I'll be chipped out anyway.