What's new

Top 5 candidates for KP3

So, looking at this poll - which seems to be the ultimate with all characters and literally thousands of votes - we got some heavily requested characters in Fujin, Mileena and Rain.

I'd say based on requests on Twitter, forums and this poll line up pretty well for any of these 5 to make it in for the last Kombat Pack:
  1. Smoke
  2. Takeda
  3. Havik
  4. Sareena
  5. Sektor / Cyrax
I still believe we'll get one guest and while I don't see the cyborgs getting in this late, if you are a fan of any of these 5, keep hope and let's rejoice in NRS really listening to fan demand for this game. With X they just chose DLC they wanted and ignored Rain, Baraka, Sindel & Fujin fans in particular. Now they've given us all of them + Mileena who was most requested, Nightwold & Shang who missed the boat in X, so stay positive people. If we're not getting at least 2 out of these 5, I'd be shocked.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Now I don't want to be pessimistic, but let me just point out that a lot of heavily requested characters as you mentioned made it in and that's amazing and yet people are still not satisfied.

But here's the thing, do you think UMK11 will have continued support over another year or two, or even three? Because let's say they do make another KP, the game has been out for nearly 2 years and will have been out for that amount of time in 2021, will people still play this game that far out? Or will the announcement of their next project likely ruin the hype?

That's the only thing I'm concerned about. I really love this game and I want to play it for the next 2-3 years and however long they'll support it, I just hope they won't forget about it if they do announce a completely new IP or IJ3.

So what I'm saying is, will people even be happy to have their characters in 2 years after release, if they don't even play anymore?

D

Deleted member 59910

Now I don't want to be pessimistic, but let me just point out that a lot of heavily requested characters as you mentioned made it in and that's amazing and yet people are still not satisfied.

But here's the thing, do you think UMK11 will have continued support over another year or two, or even three? Because let's say they do make another KP, the game has been out for nearly 2 years and will have been out for that amount of time in 2021, will people still play this game that far out? Or will the announcement of their next project likely ruin the hype?

That's the only thing I'm concerned about. I really love this game and I want to play it for the next 2-3 years and however long they'll support it, I just hope they won't forget about it if they do announce a completely new IP or IJ3.

So what I'm saying is, will people even be happy to have their characters in 2 years after release, if they don't even play anymore?
I got you. Smoke is one of my favorite characters and tbh I prefer him to be in 12 than 11, even loving the game.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
How do we know this ZuZu scrub didn't just make up a bunch of random numbers? :REO

Anyways,

I want:

Smoke (Human only thx)
Reptile
Cyrax
Sektor
And really whoever could be here. Ermac, Havik, Sareena. All acceptable.

But yeah to Slayer's point, I really hope MK11 stays alive for a while, but like any other NRS once the next once is announced, the scene for it will die. Regardless of new characters or not.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
hope they fix some stuff like combos and increase move speed , try to make 50% like MK9 or X , just a lill bit NRS
more meterless combos PLS

and for 5 DLC

Chameleon (to honor all ninjas)
Triborg (to honor all robots)
Havik
Reiko
Doomslayer or Snake Plissken