What's new

The Workout and Nutrition Thread!

Wigy

There it is...
I took c4 in the beginning starting out, than Hyde, One of my friends put me onto nitraflex because I hated that preworkouts had creatine and that shit makes me feel bloated AF.

It worked amazing at first but I had to drop it because I eventually upped the dosage to the point that I actually entered the matrix.

Also the older version had testosterone boosters so it made me aggressive.

brb chucking 5/8s drywall at irritating person.
There's not even a vague chance the test boosters made you aggressive.

Non steroid test boosters will barely do 1% where steroids can increase test levels like 5 fold

There's not even a vague chance the test boosters made you aggressive.

Non steroid test boosters will barely do 1% where steroids can increase test levels like 5 fold
Probably a placebo effect then, I know after banging it out at home or the gym I wanted to absolutely terrorize anyone who was slightly annoying to me when normally I’m pretty calm and chill.

Def not roids though, I could never be that dedicated lol.

Wigy

There it is...
Probably a placebo effect then, I know after banging it out at home or the gym I wanted to absolutely terrorize anyone who was slightly annoying to me when normally I’m pretty calm and chill.

Def not roids though, I could never be that dedicated lol.
More likely making you tired and crabby by effecting your sleep

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
If y'all are sad that your gym is closed like me and are scared that the coronavirus is gonna kill your gains, Jeff Cavaliere put up a new vid on Athlean X's youtube channel for stuff you can do at home, it seems legit and I plan to try it out tomorrow, I'm hoping to retain muscle mass, if I'm lucky I'll continue to get gains, but I know it's not ideal. What are you guys doing to compensate?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Thankfully I have my iron gym and a few weights, all I need. And for legs I walk around my neighborhood. I never liked gyms anyway, dirty and stinky. Lol

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
Guys I just hit my first 405 / 4 plate squat at 160 lbs body weight, not the greatest and I still have a lot to go in terms of my ambitions but I'm hyped.
I mean I'm impressed. That's more than my max deadlift of 365 at ~205 so props dawg

I lost 21 lbs over the summer/fall. I gained a shitload of weight over the last two years so I'm glad to be getting rid of it.

My numbers are pretty low but I'm getting to the point that I'm strong enough to do pretty much anything I want to do in the ring so I'm not too upset.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I mean I'm impressed. That's more than my max deadlift of 365 at ~205 so props dawg

I lost 21 lbs over the summer/fall. I gained a shitload of weight over the last two years so I'm glad to be getting rid of it.

My numbers are pretty low but I'm getting to the point that I'm strong enough to do pretty much anything I want to do in the ring so I'm not too upset.
Only person you gotta beat is you from yesterday man. Aside from mountain biking for cardio, my workouts are heavily biased towards lifting heavy compounds, so squat, deadlift, bench, rows, pull ups, and overhead press. So that's why I feel like I'm good at them proportionally to my body weight, I do them a LOT.

And weight loss is great dude. Two years ago I was 190 lbs and struggled doing a set with 135, people don't give themselves enough credit, the body can and will transform if it's allowed to.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Got my first 365lb benchpress

thought my lifts would totally nose dive doing keto but they somehow just carried on crawling up.
Damn! I just barely hit a 240 bench today, its lagging compared to my squat and 455 deadlift. I upped my frequency though and it's been steadily increasing. Hoping to hit 275 in a year.

Wigy

There it is...
Damn! I just barely hit a 240 bench today, its lagging compared to my squat and 455 deadlift. I upped my frequency though and it's been steadily increasing. Hoping to hit 275 in a year.
im a lot taller and heavier than you i imagine brotha, my squat deadlift aint much higher than yours. Got lower back issues with hypermobility which is a total pain.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
im a lot taller and heavier than you i imagine brotha, my squat deadlift aint much higher than yours. Got lower back issues with hypermobility which is a total pain.
I'm 5 ft 11 160, I think I naturally have good leverages and body mechanics that kind of allow for a heavy deadlift. We all got our own circumstances and natural strong / weakpoints though so just gotta run with what you got and try to make improvements

Wigy

There it is...
I'm 5 ft 11 160, I think I naturally have good leverages and body mechanics that kind of allow for a heavy deadlift. We all got our own circumstances and natural strong / weakpoints though so just gotta run with what you got and try to make improvements
yeah im 6 5” and 265lbs i think.

i try not get too bogged down with it all, just gotta aim to keep beating your own lifts and not compare to others.

definitely need to do more functional training. Also really should do barbell OHP as its an all over amazing compound but boyyyy i love dumbell shoulder press

Only person you gotta beat is you from yesterday man. Aside from mountain biking for cardio, my workouts are heavily biased towards lifting heavy compounds, so squat, deadlift, bench, rows, pull ups, and overhead press. So that's why I feel like I'm good at them proportionally to my body weight, I do them a LOT.

And weight loss is great dude. Two years ago I was 190 lbs and struggled doing a set with 135, people don't give themselves enough credit, the body can and will transform if it's allowed to.
Man this is crazy! I thought I was ok being 5’11 190 lmaooo

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
yeah im 6 5” and 265lbs i think.

i try not get too bogged down with it all, just gotta aim to keep beating your own lifts and not compare to others.

definitely need to do more functional training. Also really should do barbell OHP as its an all over amazing compound but boyyyy i love dumbell shoulder press
I started doing barbell OHP after I fucked up my shoulder a little bit doing a bit heavier dumbells than I should have. Has probably better carry over to bench and ofc you can use a heavier load as per usual with a barbell. I feel more comfortable and safe with it at least. I do a five day split like full body (the 6 compounds), rest, full body again, then legs, push, pull.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Man this is crazy! I thought I was ok being 5’11 190 lmaooo
You are dude, I was really overweight then but had absolutely no muscle, couldn't bench one plate even, taking into account muscle gains I've made and being on avg 25-30 pounds lighter now, I guarntee you I was at that point in my life carrying significantly more body fat than you are now man.

You are dude, I was really overweight then but had absolutely no muscle, couldn't bench one plate even, taking into account muscle gains I've made and being on avg 25-30 pounds lighter now, I guarntee you I was at that point in my life carrying significantly more body fat than you are now man.
Yeah It’s crazy man I looked and saw that you are 160 now and when I was that size I was rail thin took me forever to get to 190 lol

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Yeah It’s crazy man I looked and saw that you are 160 now and when I was that size I was rail thin took me forever to get to 190 lol
I think its easier to go from fat to musclular than skinny to muscular. Think about how much stored energy I had lmao, my body was begging for it. ESPECIALLY for leg training because your legs having to carry extra body weight will probably get a head start compared to a skinnier guy starting to lift. I'm slowly trying to gain more weight but do it the right way this time. I carry a ton of water weight too because I eat a shit ton of carbs and drink 2 gallons a day. I was 160 when I did my squat this morning but from water retention and eating I'm 170 by night time.