What's new

The Injustice Issues/Bugs and Minor Suggestions Thread

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
So, I came to the realization that I was only about 50 wins away from earning the last emblem in ranked matches for getting 250 wins. I spent all night getting those wins & when I finally earn all 250 wins, guess what happens? I DIDN'T get the emblem! Why!? :(
Maybe if your opponent (or you) disconnects then it doesn't count that one. I think it was this way for one of the MK trophies.

---

I don't know if this is mentioned but I don't feel like looking through 23 pages... That jump glitch when you jump forward but your character does a neutral jump instead. It seems incredibly overlooked but it happens to me quite a lot.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I don't know if this is mentioned but I don't feel like looking through 23 pages... That jump glitch when you jump forward but your character does a neutral jump instead. It seems incredibly overlooked but it happens to me quite a lot.

There's a better one where if you do F2D13 with Superman in the corner and dash forward then jump forward it will push you backwards. You're still in "forward jump" animation, you just go backwards instead.

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
There's a better one where if you do F2D13 with Superman in the corner and dash forward then jump forward it will push you backwards. You're still in "forward jump" animation, you just go backwards instead.
I don't know if it was this exact scenario, but this has happened to me before. Think this kinda thing happens in MK sometimes, too. Gotta love NRS corners.

Skeezer12

Kinetic
Hey guys , im having a problem with my injustice game. when i go into practice mode or any other game mode im unable to press buttons im only allowed to just jump for some reason I Have tried basically everything nothing works any suggestions ? ill appreciate it

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
Like on SSFIV have the online selection mode blind to the opponent (so that I can see who i'm picking and the opponent cannot). The counter-picking in this game is annoying and if somebody counterpicked (well back in the day) I would want to quit. Nowadays I tough it out but the option would have been neat.