What's new

TFGT 11: Summer Regionals (250$ POT BONUS!) (8/17/2019) in Buffalo, New York!

15559https://smash.gg/tournament/tfgt-11-summer-regionals-bgs/details

Sorry to give TYM only a weeks notice on this one, but TFGT's magnificent comeback is happening next Saturday, at Buffalo Game Space in Buffalo NY!

For those of you who are unfamiliar with TFGT, the former 10 TFGT tournaments were popular tournaments held in Buffalo, NY. Buffalo has a strong, populous MK11 scene, and can be used as a meeting point between scenes in Ontario in Canada, Ohio, Central New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and more!

Here is the description of the event written by the lead organizer, Brian Stone, from the event's Facebook page.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're back with the 11th TFGT @ Buffalo Game Space in Buffalo, NY!

With a slew of new fighters here and on the horizon, we're excited to give some of the new games a chance to shine as well as offer great cash bonuses for the popular titles!

This is a regional 1-day tournament featuring the very finest players in the WNY area vs players from NY/PA/OH/NE and Canada. This event is open to any and all players interested in competitive fighting games. The event will be live streamed and it's a great way to meet new players in your area, test the competitive waters and see how your game translates from online to offline or from local to regional. Join us!

This event will feature a $250 Pot Bonus for Tekken 7, Dragon Ball FighterZ and Street Fighter V and Mortal Kombat 11!

Pre-reg (can elect to pay onsite!): smash.gg/tfgt11

Games featured:
(all games on PS4)

Tekken 7
Street Fighter V
Dragon Ball FighterZ
BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle
Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2nd
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Mortal Kombat 11
Ultra Street Fighter 4
Super Street Fighter 2T
Samurai Shodown
UNIST
SoulCalibur 6

Will also be gauging interest for DOA6 and Pokken side tournies!

Prices: Venue Fee- $15, Game Entry- $10 per game (non-participant spectators $5)

Stream Channel: http://twitch.tv/bifuteki

There will also be raffles and giveaways, a live stream of the events including all main game finals, as well as a few food trucks and arcade lounge area at the event!

Pre-registration link: (sign up free & pay at event if you want!) smash.gg/tfgt11

BFGC website: http://buffalofgc.com/ (check out our free weekly ranking tournaments and streams here!)

Schedule: (tentative)

9am-1130am- door reg is open, casuals.
12pm- SFV pools, Tekken 7 Pools, Dragon Ball FighterZ pools, MK11 pools
2pm- Guilty Gear Pools, Samsho, ST pools, UMVC3 Pools
4pm- SC6 pools, USF4 pools, (SFV Top 8 stream)
6pm- DBFZ top 4 stream
8pm- Tekken top 4 stream followed MK11 top 8
10pm- Exhibitions (TBA)

Promoted.

Is this event the same time/around the same time yearly? Maybe I'll make a plan for it next year when I have legit PTO.

OK now im confused. i just found out about this yesterday. yesterday i read something that said tekken 7 pools start at 3:30pm and MK11 pools start at 5:30 pm. so with that i was like ok i could probably make this. but now this post is saying 12pm pools start??

which is it? if i had known sooner then yesterday about this i could have scheduled replacements for myself at work.

OK now im confused. i just found out about this yesterday. yesterday i read something that said tekken 7 pools start at 3:30pm and MK11 pools start at 5:30 pm. so with that i was like ok i could probably make this. but now this post is saying 12pm pools start??

which is it? if i had known sooner then yesterday about this i could have scheduled replacements for myself at work.
12 PM was when SFV pools started, being the first set of pools overall.

I'm sorry you couldn't make it, but we will have more in the future, and I'll be posting the threads on here earlier in the future.

If you need to make a sudden inquiry, don't hesitate to reach out to the TOs on Facebook or Twitter, either.

12 PM was when SFV pools started, being the first set of pools overall.

I'm sorry you couldn't make it, but we will have more in the future, and I'll be posting the threads on here earlier in the future.

If you need to make a sudden inquiry, don't hesitate to reach out to the TOs on Facebook or Twitter, either.
i did reach out and did go. good job running everything. i was impressed with how you guys ran a tight ship and had everything running on time and smoothly!!