What's new

Rain Gameplay Reveal Trailer

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
All these people jumping on the bandwagon now, but when the game dropped, people looked at Rain like a joke. I'm just hoping he doesn't take his wrath out on these people for their blantant disrespect being that hes the Prince of Edenia and all.

I'm proud to say that I and a few others on here were Rain fans since the beginning. Can't wait for the one night stand people to drop him so I can have my purple prince all to myself.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
All these people jumping on the bandwagon now, but when the game dropped, people looked at Rain like a joke. I'm just hoping he doesn't take his wrath out on these people for their blantant disrespect being that hes the Prince of Edenia and all.

I'm proud to say that I and a few others on here were Rain fans since the beginning. Can't wait for the one night stand people to drop him so I can have my purple prince all to myself.
I'm right there with you, so you'd have to share. :p

projectzero00

nomnomnom

Did people really look at Rain like a joke when the game dropped? I thought Rain stopped being a joke after MK9, he was very requested back then, and during MKX, and he was one of the most requested characters for MK11 too.
I've been a huge Rain fan since day 1 despite him being another colour palette initially, but I thought we all came to a consensus of what a badass he became around the MK9 period;)

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy

what a nerd, lol