What's new

New Shang Tech/Trick?

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
I was messing around in The practice trying to do some whacky combos and stuff... i managed to
make this weird Reset happen with shangs near groundskull... Not sure if its old news...

WoundCowboy
JAP
DetroitBalln
Khaotic_xShangx
fr stack

yea...there are ways of doing this with other setups too but like zero said they can tech roll, block, or wake up. U would like them to block to get free pressure but i will stick with upskull setups cause they give +30 instead of +2 if u get what im saying. I see someone is using the uppercut combo i use :)

I have 0 shang experience, why don't you do something like end combos in close upskull? Just block wakeups (is there time) and combo off upskull counterhits/use block advantage to pressure?

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
u can also do this : 221 mid gr skull , ex gr skull , step back uppercut , 12 , f2 mid gr skull :)

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
ive also been working on this one f434 ex gr skull, jik , dash , mid gr skull upskull , its nothin game breakin just another way of changing direction mid combo

JAP

Combo maker
Tech roll and wake-ups, the big problem..... though, would not be bad to use it at least once in a match for a change of pace.