What's new

My Final Tribute to The Gods Among Us......

For anyone who wasn't around for IGAU and wonders why it'd inspire something like this, here's why:

There were a ton of awesome moments in the second year, but this was a great way to kick it off and a great summary of IGAU's beginnings by @AeroGrunt.
Whew, that brings back memories. Those ending credits were another case where I damn near bit off more than I could chew, turned out awesome though. I think I'm gonna sit down and rewatch it over dinner tonight. Good times.

Awesome. If you end up leaving the boards after this, this basically becomes the TYM-equivalent of winning the Super Bowl in your final game before retiring.

First point I'd like to make is that Injustice (online) isn't really that dead... It's got less top 100 players than it did prior to MKX release, but it's still got a healthy population...

A couple things wrong with your presentation, though:

1) You forgot to mention top online players...

2) Sonic Fox was portrayed as a little man when he's like 6 foot 2-4.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
First point I'd like to make is that Injustice (online) isn't really that dead... It's got less top 100 players than it did prior to MKX release, but it's still got a healthy population...

AHAHAAHAHA THIS GUY!!

I CAME TO THIS THREAD AFTER SEEING HIS NAME AND WAS NOT DISSAPOINTED!! HAHA

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face

LMFAO thank you for the late-night laugh.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele

LOL. Speaking as someone who was number 5 on the xbox live leaderboards for an extended period of time in this game and the only green arrow main I know of in the top 10:

Online is irellevant. I have no claim to be considered a top Green Arrow player, let alone *the* green arrow character rep. My best placement was top 16 at texas showdown, and I'd cite that before I did any of my online achievements as a representation of my skill.

Wow, is he really that tall? Lol, he looks so tiny on stream XD. I was actually worried about getting the heights right for everyone since its so hard to judge....nobody I showed mentioned it though, lol.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Wow, is he really that tall? Lol, he looks so tiny on stream XD. I was actually worried about getting the heights right for everyone since its so hard to judge....nobody I showed mentioned it though, lol.
I thought you were just doing it relevant to the characters, it's funnier with Sonic being batgirl sized I think! :)

Tyrant doesn't tower over everyone but Grundy does lol :p