What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Fatality List (Spoilers)

Kal

<3
A big thank you to everyone that helped me out with this, we have completed the list. Let's see what else shows up in the upcoming days.

Hello,

I know we usually stick to strategy, and gameplay discussions and what not but I also know for a lot of people finishers are part of what makes MK, well MK. I hope this isn't against the rules, if it is please let me know and I will take it down (don't ban plxkthxbai). So I decided to combine everything I know about finishers in this game into one thread and hopefully it will help others and myself to keep track of them. By this point we know that the krypt is random, which means chances are knowing my luck I will not come across all fatalities like in MKX. That might go for others as well. Even if you haven't unlocked a Fatality, knowing the inputs will allow you to perform said Fatality. Just like in the last game. Brutalities on the other hand I assume you cannot. Will test this more when we find out more.

Before I post the Fatalities, I just wanted to mention Mercy. So there is a new interesting "Finisher" in MK11 called Mercy. As of this point I don't know what it actually does beside the obvious that you can see happen after you input the commands, which brings the opponent back to life, gives them a small burst of health and the fight continues. Is there more to it? We shall see. To perform a Mercy, stand mid to far away from your opponent and Hold L2, press D, D, D, let go of L2. That seems to be universal for everyone.

Now, the juicy part and the main point of this thread.

Baraka:
Food For Thought (Close): B,D,B+2
Rock, Paper, Baraka (Close): B,F,B+3

Cassie Cage:
I <3 U (Mid): D,D,F+4
#GirlPower (Far): B,D,D,B+2

Cetrion:
Maintaining Balance (Mid): B,D,F,D+4
Good And Evil (Mid): B,D,B+3

D'Vorah:
New Species (Close): B,F,B+3
Can't Die (Mid): B,D,D+4

Erron Black:
Melted (Mid): D,D,D+1
Death Trap (Mid): D,F,D+2

Frost:
Ice Sculpture (Close): F,B,D+1
The Cyber Initiative (Mid): B,F,D,F+4

Geras:
Phasing Through Time (Anywhere): B,D,D+3
Peeling Back (Close): D,F,B+1

Jacqui Briggs:
Spider Mines (Mid): F,B,F+3
Nothin' But Neck (Mid): B,F,B+4

Jade:
Bow Before Me (Anywhere): D,D,F,D+4
Pole Dance (Close): B,F,D,F+1

Jax Briggs:
Coming In Hot (close): F,D,F+3
Still Got It (close): B,F,B,D+1

Johnny Cage:
Mr Cage's Neighborhood (Close): F,B,D,D+4
Who Hired This Guy (Close): F,D,F+1

Kabal:
Road Rash (Mid): B,F,D,F+3
Hooked (Close): D,D,D+4

Kano:
Last Dance (Close): F,D,D+1
Face Like A Dropped Pie (close): B,D,F+2

Kitana:
Gore-Nado (Mid): D,D,D,D+2
Royal Execution (Mid): D,B,F+1

Kollector:
For The Kollection (Close): D,D,D,D+4
Head Lanter (Close): D,F,B+1

Kotal Kahn:
Totem Sacrifice (Close): B,D,B+3
Kat Food (Close): B,F,B,F+1

Kung Lao:
Headed Nowhere (Close): D,F,B,D+2
Meat Slicer (Close): D,F,D+3

Liu Kang:
Burn Out (Close): D,B,D,F+1
Belly of the Beast (Mid): B,D,B,F+2

Noob Saibot:
Split Decision (Mid): B,F,B,F+4
Double Trouble (Close): D,D,D+1

Raiden:
Alternating Current (Mid): B,D,B+1
Direct Current (Close): D,F,B+3

Scorpion:
You're Next (Far): B,D,D+1
Chain Reaction (Far): D,F,B+2

Shao Kahn:
Back Blown Out (Close): B,F,D,D+2
Kahn-Sequences (Close): B,F,B+1

Skarlet:
Bloody Mess (Mid): F,B,D+3
Heart Condition (Mid): D,D,F+4

Sonya Blade:
To The Choppa (Mid): D,F,B+2
Supply Drop (Close): B,F,D+3

Sub-Zero:
Ice-Cutioner (Mid): B,F,B+2
Frozen In Time (Mid): F,D,F+4

Thank you.

Last edited:

Gamer68

Fujin!
I wish we could also post all the videos of the fatalities here too
I don't see why not.

Everyone is talking about spoilers pretty much everywhere on this site. As long as it's not story related, you put spoilers in the thread title (which it is), and you keep the videos in a spoiler box so it doesn't clutter the page, then it should be fine.

I don't see why not.

Everyone is talking about spoilers pretty much everywhere on this site. As long as it's not story related, you put spoilers in the thread title (which it is), and you keep the videos in a spoiler box so it doesn't clutter the page, then it should be fine.
yeah i have zero issues with seeing fatalities its just some of em arent on youtube

I know unlocking a fatality just puts it in your move list, but does anyone know if you can still do fatalities without them being unlocked ?

Kal

<3
every character has only 2 fatalities or theres more to be unlocked?
As of right now I'm only aware of two, but considering the list in the customization screen I assume there will be more.

I know unlocking a fatality just puts it in your move list, but does anyone know if you can still do fatalities without them being unlocked ?
Yes you can, which is mainly why I made this post.

Thank you @MrArcher15 , but I already have that one written down. He does another input that's not the one shown on the screen. I don't know what it is though.

Kotal kahn 2nd fatality

Erron Black 2nd Fatality

Last edited:

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
(Spoilers)
I dont know if this is on xbox or playstation but this is jax 2nd fatality I would also advise you all to not tread anywhere outside this link due to possible spoilers. Also dont read the comments
https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkombatleaks/comments/berkdu

I also dont know how to post a proper spoiler tag
Next to the smiley face icon, there's the 'Insert' menu (the 3 dots). Click that and select 'Spoiler' from the drop down menu, give it a title (you don't have to), click 'Continue', then just type in your comment. Or, you can type in the tag manually like this (just delete the spaces):

[ SPOILER ] (Text Goes Here) [ /SPOILER ]

Next to the smiley face icon, there's the 'Insert' menu (the 3 dots). Click that and select 'Spoiler' from the drop down menu, give it a title (you don't have to), click 'Continue', then just type in your comment. Or, you can type in the tag manually like this (just delete the spaces):

[ SPOILER ] (Text Goes Here) [ /SPOILER ]
thank you!

E

Eldriken

I'm gonna sticky this for the time being so people can do the Fatalities themselves early on without having to unlock the input first (if it still works that way). Thank you for doing this.

Posting the Fatality videos is completely fine. If you're gonna post more than one, put them in a spoiler tag first, please.

Kal, if you'd like to, you can put any of the videos in the OP whenever they're provided. You can just put them in a spoiler tag next to/under the corresponding Fatality.

Reactions: Kal

Kal

<3
I'm gonna sticky this for the time being so people can do the Fatalities themselves early on without having to unlock the input first (if it still works that way). Thank you for doing this.

Posting the Fatality videos is completely fine. If you're gonna post more than one, put them in a spoiler tag first, please.

Kal, if you'd like to, you can put any of the videos in the OP whenever they're provided. You can just put them in a spoiler tag next to/under the corresponding Fatality.
Yeah fatalities still work even if you haven't unlocked them, as long as the inputs are correct they will come out. That is something I have tested myself so I can confirm it.

Sounds good, spoiler tag will happen when I eventually catch'em all. I'm just gonna save the main post for good quality videos and none of this cell phone off a screen 16 bit quality. Since I decided to do this, I will do it right.

Thank you.

E

Eldriken

Yeah fatalities still work even if you haven't unlocked them, as long as the inputs are correct they will come out. That is something I have tested myself so I can confirm it.

Sounds good, spoiler tag will happen when I eventually catch'em all. I'm just gonna save the main post for good quality videos and none of this cell phone off a screen 16 bit quality. Since I decided to do this, I will do it right.

Thank you.
It's your show, sir. You do it how you want to. Sounds good to me anyway. :)

Kratilim

Noob
Do they unlock in the menu afterwards? And are you 100% sure you can get them without the krypt? After the grind info, I for one am a bit anxious about this stuff.

Chuckyscookie

Here's to hoping.
Do they unlock in the menu afterwards? And are you 100% sure you can get them without the krypt? After the grind info, I for one am a bit anxious about this stuff.
Sadly, they don't. I just tried. Seems like a bummer, because so far the Krypt appears to be a looong grind.

Kal

<3
Are you sure about this? I've tried to do inputs of 2nd fatalities with them locked and they don't work.
Really? They work for me. I've done Cassie's, Johnny's, all the characters from the beta, Kano, Scorpion. I will try to capture a video of it, if I can figure out how to hold a phone, record, and do a fatality with limited number of arms. WTB Sheeva's arms.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Really? They work for me. I've done Cassie's, Johnny's, all the characters from the beta, Kano, Scorpion. I will try to capture a video of it, if I can figure out how to hold a phone, record, and do a fatality with limited number of arms. WTB Sheeva's arms.
No i believe you that’s fine, i’ll try it again today and see for myself i guess