What's new

Life On Boon Street - Under The Mayo

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Ladies and gentleman! After a wonderful hiatus Life on Boon Street is back with the man who can turn a crocodile docile with merely the sound of his voice. Perhaps, the most famous voice in the MK scene this guest has produced "The Math of Quan Chi", "The Science of Kenshi", and plans on releasing a NEW Quan Chi video imminently. He currently resides in Mexico, and has agreed to share his story with us on Boon Street. Welcome back one and all, and please welcome Under The Mayo to Boon Street.​
Youtube:
As always, please subscribe to my channel: www.youtube.com/mortalmonday to get all the up to date video releases as they come! Thanks!​

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
don't feel bad mayo I think kung lao is the second best character too! but kenshi and sonya are still 3 and 4

Espio

Kokomo
Mayo is like Batman, awesome guy, but nobody knows what he looks like under the mask lol.

That mayo bottle on his shoulder is fabulous:cool:.

I remember watching a tournament stream he was at and he had that mask on haha.

I'm looking forward to seeing this episode when it gets uploaded to youtube:).

Mayo is like Batman, awesome guy, but nobody knows what he looks like under the mask lol.

That mayo bottle on his shoulder is fabulous:cool:.

I remember watching a tournament stream he was at and he had that mask on haha.

I'm looking forward to seeing this episode when it gets uploaded to youtube:).
Certainly and handsome man... under that mask :p

xo
ms. m

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Hope everyone enjoys the show. I forgot to do a shoutout to everyone. So I'll do it here. Shoutouts to the Quans and Kenshis. Dink, Soup, Solitude, Tolkeen, Teef, Blackula, Ashnar, all them. And to everyone who has supported and followed my work over the year. It's been an honor.

Thanks to all the top players that took me in from the start and have stayed cool ever since. Pig, Fly, Detroit, MaceWind, GamerBlake. This whole community has served as a home for me since last summer, and I'm extremely grateful.

Shoutouts to STB for having me as their technical advisor and always being around to talk. And big thanks to Chance for wanting to present my story to the community. If I forgot anyone, I didn't mean to!

Annnnd thanks to the Kitanas for the assistance. Revolver, Mr Mileena, 16bit, Gr8one. You guys are a great community.

Hi Ms. Mayo. :)

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Youtube video will be up within the next hour. Silly me forgot to upload it last night when I went to bed.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
WHITE ZOMBIE! Fuck Yeah! White Zombie and Rob Zombie were the ones that got me into metal music.

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
Great episode. Although Mayo and Chance have different vocal qualities, you guys seem to have very similar speech qualities, which is cool. The episode was twice as soothing because of that.

Sounds like you've had a very difficult (yet interesting) life Mayo, but clearly the adversity didn't break you down. Quite the opposite it seems. Props for staying strong, bro. Also, my thoughts and prayers go out to your friend Lee. What happened to him was unbelievably unjust.