What's new

Latest MK11 Patch Adds Crossplay

I like it. the pool of players increasing is a good thing. The connections however...

let’s see how this goes

Edit: just saw that it’s only PS4 and XB1. Pour one out for the pc boys out there

rainuS

Prince of Edenia
I wonder if u can still get 100 or more point if u win? If not people should play early instead of waiting 2 -3 weeks for easy points.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I wonder if u can still get 100 or more point if u win? If not people should play early instead of waiting 2 -3 weeks for easy points.
Waiting doesn’t really work — we’re so many seasons in that everybody starts at different times, so you’re likely to encounter a player of any skill rank at any time during the season. They just need to change the system.

But imo the real route to ‘easy points’ is just getting better. And there’s no better way to improve than playing against and learning from stronger players. So I think it’s worth playing at the start of the season every season for guys who ultimately want to rank up fastest in the long run.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
As a PC nerd it’s a shame I won’t be able to play with a lot of you guys on PS4.

BUT THAT RAIDEN ANNOUNCER VOICE THOUUUUUUUUUUGH

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I'm pretty sure PC will be added later. New netcode beta back in MKXL didn't come out for PC with the consoles, but they did the beta like a week before the whole thing became officially released and PC was on time with the consoles. I wouldn't worry.

rainuS

Prince of Edenia
Waiting doesn’t really work — we’re so many seasons in that everybody starts at different times, so you’re likely to encounter a player of any skill rank at any time during the season. They just need to change the system.

But imo the real route to ‘easy points’ is just getting better. And there’s no better way to improve than playing against and learning from stronger players. So I think it’s worth playing at the start of the season every season for guys who ultimately want to rank up fastest in the long run.
nah last season i started after 3 weeks and reached demigod quickly cuz i get 100-150pts per match at the begining it was so good! Now i got 10-15 pts per match.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So no Switch or PC right now? hmmm in a way that's good let them perfect it with Xbox and PS4. But you know what even if they don't do it for Switch and PC, I'd be ok with that as there's no doubt way more players on Xbox and PS4 than Switch and PC, I mean let's be honest here for MK 11.

Last edited:
Honestly, that is the way it has always been. There are, and have always been, plenty of good players on Xbox, but there have always just been more good players on Playstation.

I've been longing for crossplay since MK Deception. This is like a dream come true for me.
False when mk9 was out and in its prime all the top players were on xbox...they all migrated around when ij and mkx came out because all the tourneys ran the game in ps4