What's new

Latest MK11 Patch Adds Crossplay

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
The patch is small, 527 MB. It's not enough to add a crossplay capability. I just assume they added support for the new PS4 crossplay capabilities and they're now gonna work on implementing the feature. Probably gonna announce it in the game awards today.

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
On XBL when you go to your previous match log, there is an "X" xbox logo on the far right of the opponent's match. Was never there before. If they have not added crossplay with this exact patch, it is surely on the way.

RM_Jago

Noob
Cross play being added sounds interesting, I’m actually looking forward to it. Has anyone heard any news about the Deadpool or Soul Chamber stages yet?

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
They removed cross-play mention from their patch notes. It will probably be announced in few hours.
thats no answer to my question. where do you get your info from that its pc/xb1 only?
due to the patch itself? pc had a patch with crossplay invitation mentioning too a few days ago.

Raider

Noob
thats no answer to my question. where do you get your info from that its pc/xb1 only?
due to the patch itself? pc had a patch with crossplay invitation mentioning too a few days ago.
It was on reddit but deleted few minutes after being posted. I am really not sure what is going on.