What's new

Tech Killing Wake Ups off D3 Hard Knockdown - Set Up for round or game ending with no Special Arrow

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
it works buddy, you need to get over it, or get out of the thread.
So basically while I'm sitting here poking holes in your tech, something you should be welcoming as it helps make your tech better, you're instead ignoring things that the game was patched to allow and saying I need to get out?

That's fine with me, honestly I don't feel like wasting my time with fake tech. I'm not one to allow misinformation but theres just no helping some people.

See shaowebb ? I don't always have to fight.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
So basically while I'm sitting here poking holes in your tech, something you should be welcoming as it helps make your tech better, you're instead ignoring things that the game was patched to allow and saying I need to get out?

That's fine with me, honestly I don't feel like wasting my time with fake tech. I'm not one to allow misinformation but theres just no helping some people.

See shaowebb ? I don't always have to fight.

Dude, I already explained how to get out of the set up it in the OP,

It just doesn't matter to me what you post, because MB Dead On will beat your wake ups if the D3 hits you from that distance. I about the wake up window because I know it works. I new you would be in the thread anyways, because you are in every thread.

I just recorded it and woke up against it with bane and got beat by it.

I also got my wife to do the wake ups against me with Bane 2 minutes ago.

So I KNOW it works.

and how can a "Set Up" be FAKE tech?? I explained that it's a set up, and an "Option" for Arrow, this isn't something an Arrow Player would be trying to do all the time, and it only works because of the distance after the D3.

What you say and think doesn't matter to me at all. It's not miss information, its been tested in practice, online, offline vs human opponents, so Hold Dat.

Go to some other forum now and tell them how great Banes Armor is and how you dont' really have to learn how to play the game because you can just Armor everything.

Your really starting to annoy me.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I don't even need to fight back to get this kind of flak from people.
Its ridiculous. Anyways, from my tests your tech doesn't work. From your tests, it does.

If we ever run into eachother in a match, I'll have no problem blowing it up.
Got anything else to say?

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I don't even need to fight back to get this kind of flak from people.
Its ridiculous. Anyways, from my tests your tech doesn't work. From your tests, it does.

If we ever run into eachother in a match, I'll have no problem blowing it up.
Got anything else to say?

Yup, stay free.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Yah for sure, this is just kinda a controlled situation showing some options.
I honestly don't really use d3 at all. I tried using it a while back but it didn't work out too good for me. My main low option is slide/mb slide. I pretty much try to push people to the corner the entire match and work from there. When you mix slide with arrow dash cancels, arrow shots, dash in b23/f2d13 and ect his pressure becomes pretty crazy. He may not do a lot of damage in those situations without ice but he pushes to the corner really fast.

Obviously this is match up dependent, I wouldn't really do this against characters like bane. I actually haven't been able to try anything on any bane players for like the last 2 weeks. I'm going to have to play more.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Hey Jimmy, I know the forum speaks for itself but is it possible to show these on video?