What's new

Joker Reveal Teaser Trailer - The Clown Prince of Crime comes to MK11 January 28

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
This is not a trailer. I got clickbaited.

Pimp cane joker looking hella good though

KCJ506

Noob
He looks TONS better than when we first saw him.
And that sounds like Richard Epcar's Joker voice. He also voiced him in the Injustice games, so makes sense.
Yeah I had a feeling he'd be the one voicing him since he also voices Raiden.

People were thinking that Mark Hamill would voice him here, yeah I knew that would be very unlikely. He's been trying to get away from the Joker role for some time now. And he's stated that voicing Joker at his age puts a strain on his vocal cords.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
He looks similar to Arkham joker a little bit he looks older and more gritty for sure. I look forward to his other skins maybe hell have a ledger skin, Phoenix, Nicholson etc

Zviko

Noob
He looks completely different compared to the KP trailer. In a very good way of course. I'm still hoping for the movie skins though. Especially the Ledger one.

KCJ506

Noob
He looks completely different compared to the KP trailer. In a very good way of course. I'm still hoping for the movie skins though. Especially the Ledger one.
A Ledger skin seems unlikely. Because in order to get the likeness rights, NRS would have to ask his family as well to be allowed since it would be posthumous.

Zviko

Noob
A Ledger skin seems unlikely. Because in order to get the likeness rights, NRS would have to ask his family as well to be allowed since it would be posthumous.
I don't think that would be an issue. 2k also has multiple wrestlers, who passed away already, in their WWE game.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
He looks TONS better than when we first saw him.
I definitely still believe the Joker we saw in the KP trailer was a rushed model at the time. Every other character so far has looked quite similar to their trailer counterparts while this Joker looks like an entirely different person. His whole facial structure looks different, especially his nose, chin, and cheeks.

Temptress

Edenian Empress
Not to rain too hard on the parade, but no one cared about this character in the first two games he appeared in, so I’m not sure what NRS thinks will be different this time around. Well, that and the fact that casuals stop playing NRS games a month after release, and they’re the ones that are obsessed with guest characters.

As cool as the Joker is, said coolness just doesn’t translate into a fighting game because, well... he’s not a fighter and chattering teeth aren’t the pinnacle of compelling gameplay.

Slymind

Noob
I definitely still believe the Joker we saw in the KP trailer was a rushed model at the time. Every other character so far has looked quite similar to their trailer counterparts while this Joker looks like an entirely different person. His whole facial structure looks different, especially his nose, chin, and cheeks.
Indeed, from early leaks, Joker was likely KP2, then someone actually decided to include him on KP1, and they had to rush him for the KP trailer.