What's new

Johnny Cage must not be normalized.

Should Johnny Cage be normalized?

• Yes, but only Show Stopper.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I won't, I'm just a kasual. But I'm sure you'll be using this tech consistently in a few days and still not give me credit for it. ;)
Lol.
“This character is ridiculous somehow because top players on Twitter say so!”
Explains why the character is powerful but uses all the wrong reasons.

Gets called out on it at every turn and pulls the downplayer card(which is like draw 4 in uno apparently.)

Admits to being a “kasual” who probably faced some tier whoring scrub lord using this character, lost once, and then made a TYM account.

did I miss anything?

Zviko

Noob
Lol.
“This character is ridiculous somehow because top players on Twitter say so!”
Explains why the character is powerful but uses all the wrong reasons.

Gets called out on it at every turn and pulls the downplayer card(which is like draw 4 in uno apparently.)

Admits to being a “kasual” who probably faced some tier whoring scrub lord using this character, lost once, and then made a TYM account.

did I miss anything?
I explained why Rising star is powerful not why character in general is powerful. Clearly no one actually knows, not even Johnny mains.

Of course I get called out, I'm the only one labbing this stuff. I haven't seen oki from Rising star mentioned in whole 4 pages. If you are not labbing you don't know and because you're a Johnny main you'll disagree which is nothing but downplaying.

I'm Kasual about KL. I have nowhere near enough time to make it in Elder God even if I win every single match.

Yes you clearly missed a lot too, misunderstood as well. Johnny main too I'm guessing..

Also, I already replied on the first page saying that Outtake only needs slight nerf to projectiles and that's it, not even mentioning Rising star and I still stand by that. This was just because I saw actual Johnny mains not knowing about this. And since it really doesn't look like he will get nerfed any time soon, maybe stop with the name calling and appreciate the tech while you still have it.

I explained why Rising star is powerful not why character in general is powerful. Clearly no one actually knows, not even Johnny mains.

Of course I get called out, I'm the only one labbing this stuff. I haven't seen oki from Rising star mentioned in whole 4 pages. If you are not labbing you don't know and because you're a Johnny main you'll disagree which is nothing but downplaying.

I'm Kasual about KL. I have nowhere near enough time to make it in Elder God even if I win every single match.

Yes you clearly missed a lot too, misunderstood as well. Johnny main too I'm guessing..

Also, I already replied on the first page saying that Outtake only needs slight nerf to projectiles and that's it, not even mentioning Rising star and I still stand by that. This was just because I saw actual Johnny mains not knowing about this. And since it really doesn't look like he will get nerfed any time soon, maybe stop with the name calling and appreciate the tech while you still have it.
You have enough time to extensively lab a character you don’t even use to the point that you’ve discovered something that us “JOHNNY MAINS.” Have not discovered.

but don’t have enough time to actually play the game.

have you even used this godlyke tech my man?

do you even have a copy of this game? Lol

Ok.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM

They are allergic to labbing, that's way.they.never understand anything real mk players say.

Zviko

Noob
You have enough time to extensively lab a character you don’t even use to the point that you’ve discovered something that us “JOHNNY MAINS.” Have not discovered.

but don’t have enough time to actually play the game.

have you even used this godlyke tech my man?

do you even have a copy of this game? Lol

Ok.
Yes it was very extensive 5min lab session. And also true, I don't play the game at all. Just bought it so I can lab the Rising star special. I'm selling it now.

Kano dirtbag has strong d1 shenanigans that leads to either pushback on block or huge plus. cetrion, Shao khan, Kung Lao lotus fist also got similar stuff.
But one tool doesn't make a character op.

Johnny is a weird character, he's one thing in offline and in high level and can drop to bottom tier in average level and online, he's like the opposite of sub zero in that sense. I guess for the most of us playing online this all discussion is pretty useless, better focus on net code and match up wifi/ping filters....

Yes it was very extensive 5min lab session. And also true, I don't play the game at all. Just bought it so I can lab the Rising star special. I'm selling it now.
Before you get your 25 dollars from GameStop you gotta put this godlyke tech into action for the rest of us.

drop the gamer tag my man.

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
Liu Kang wins 4 tournaments... Community - " this character is totally busted! Pls NRS kill him"

Johnny wins 4 tournaments... Community - "naah. He's fine. Just 2 more frames on his mid fireball and that's it."

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Damn dude we get it! You are pissed that liu got nerfed and takes one more brain cell to use and now you are out for blood!

sheesh!
hopefully after Kombat gets the character nerfed to bottom tier they come after your character again.

cause he’s still dumb.
Liu wasn't even changed.
His mid went from so fast that it enforced one of the top strike/throw mixups in the game, and stole turns all day, to a mid that's still fast enough to enforce a top strike/throw mixup and steal turns.
wtf is there to complain about? You don't see Gerases complaining about f2 not being fast enough.

and LOL at those kombat tweets. He literally wants to kill the character. Outtake's best tools? Gone. Showstopper's comeback factor? Gone. Universal strengths? Gone.
When will people stop comparing Johnny to Cassie so much? She doesn't need the plus frames because her mids are worlds better. Glow kick isn't just safe, it side switches, rising star doesn't.

Wigy

There it is...
Has Kombat even played cage since month 1?

I thought he'd been a geras main for ages.

Also LOL revert showstopper back to previous patch would remove him from the game. All that variation has going for it is the KB.

If he gets a flawless block on rising star and his zoning get like 50% more startup that would be one of the harshest nerfs to date.

Has Kombat even played cage since month 1?

I thought he'd been a geras main for ages.

Also LOL revert showstopper back to previous patch would remove him from the game. All that variation has going for it is the KB.

If he gets a flawless block on rising star and his zoning get like 50% more startup that would be one of the harshest nerfs to date.
There would be no reason to use the variation lol.

I think dudes salty he lost to ninja to be honest.

Ironically no Geras nerfs lol.

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
Damn dude we get it! You are pissed that liu got nerfed and takes one more brain cell to use and now you are out for blood!

sheesh!
hopefully after Kombat gets the character nerfed to bottom tier they come after your character again.

cause he’s still dumb.
He's still dumb cause instead of nerfing the RNG that character has they nerfed the speed of his main tool to check mashers and punish things.

Liu wasn't even changed.
His mid went from so fast that it enforced one of the top strike/throw mixups in the game, and stole turns all day, to a mid that's still fast enough to enforce a top strike/throw mixup and steal turns.
wtf is there to complain about? You don't see Gerases complaining about f2 not being fast enough.

and LOL at those kombat tweets. He literally wants to kill the character. Outtake's best tools? Gone. Showstopper's comeback factor? Gone. Universal strengths? Gone.
When will people stop comparing Johnny to Cassie so much? She doesn't need the plus frames because her mids are worlds better. Glow kick isn't just safe, it side switches, rising star doesn't.
Wasnt even changed lmao? F4 going to 11f now a lot of things that couldnt mash now they can mash and he lost some combos AND a lot of punishes. Imagine your 7f S1 going from 7f to 9f.

Again. If it wasn't even changed why all of sudden after the nerf we are seeing way less Kangs? Rewind dropped the character. Videogamezyo was playing him and dropped him after the nerf. Ninja is playing mostly Johnny now... Even i am trying other characters lmao