What's new

Johnny Cage must not be normalized.

Should Johnny Cage be normalized?

• Yes, but only Show Stopper.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Because people will come in this thread and read his posts and might actually believe it if there isn't any immediate logical mathematical answer that destroys his every single argument.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
This is beyond delusional, i mean like you guys are legit beyond repair. That has to be one of the dumbest responses ive ever gotten. You win bro...

M.D.

Cassie with her 9 frame f4 and 11 frame b2 that literally steals your soul besides your turn?

They even go over d4 lol

Because people will come in this thread and read his posts and might actually believe it if there isn't any immediate logical mathematical answer that destroys his every single argument.
I don’t really think that anyone takes MagicMan serious at this point I think people come into threads, see his name, and do that weird screech thing that the pod people off the invasion of the body snatchers do and move on to the next comment.

M.D.

So is any string into fans for kitana, meterless.
And baraka's projectile with meter. And etc etc.

Point being?

Zviko

Noob
So is any string into fans for kitana, meterless.
And baraka's projectile with meter. And etc etc.

Point being?
You can't steal turns doing Baraka's D1 into sparks neither you can with Kitana's fans or razors. Also, Rising star is a close knockdown and 30 on hit which is even a free crossup. Point is, Johnny's strings are already safe and he has so many other great tools. He doesn't need a safe and gapless turn stealer that is +30 on hit.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
You can't steal turns doing Baraka's D1 into sparks neither you can with Kitana's fans or razors.
You actually can with Kitana's d+3 xx razors (stay in place), which punishes most poking retaliations.

Please do not pay any attention to the Kitana forum on TYM.

M.D.

Somehow it slips any discussion that cage needs meter for d1 rising star, which severely gimps his damage as he cannot get meterless damage at all.

Seems like a very good tradeoff to me.

Somehow it slips any discussion that cage needs meter for d1 rising star, which severely gimps his damage as he cannot get meterless damage at all.

He probably mains someone who struggles against outtake lol.

Zviko

Noob

D1 into Rising star is 12%. He gets a free crossup that beats most if not all U2/U3s from where he can get J2, B2, F3, 121, BF4 for 26%. And by the end of the combo you should get the meter you used for D1 Rising star back which means you pretty much did 38% damage meterless. Great tradeoff indeed.

M.D.

So basically..rolling, delayed wakeup or even blocking is overrated in this game right?

How dare they put wakeup pressure to this character as well as the other 20, mother of god

Just for fun, you can't hitconfirm j2b2, if they block you're eating a full combo.
If they delay wakeup you're eating a full combo.

Both options are free.

Are we really going to use as arguments tools that the entire cast has?

Zviko

Noob
Entire cast has safe, gapless +30 in your face turn stealer? Good to know.

And of course you can confirm J2 B2 from that cross up because they will wake up just as you go over their head and you have to delay J2 till you are on other side anyway. And if they do any other wake up? Big deal, they won't punish your empty jump. And on block you can still J2 or J3 and be plus. Won't get punished for it. Not to mention crossup is just one of the options you have during those 30 frames of advantage. You can also throw, get a coffee or what the fuck else you want.

Yeah, the others are right. The Johnny downplay is real in here so I'm out...no point anymore...

John_NX

Your circumstances are dire!
I think Johnny is perfectly fine. They just need to tone down his pokes and he is golden i think. He has everything

M.D.

Entire cast has safe, gapless +30 in your face turn stealer? Good to know.

And of course you can confirm J2 B2 from that cross up because they will wake up just as you go over their head and you have to delay J2 till you are on other side anyway. And if they do any other wake up? Big deal, they won't punish your empty jump. And on block you can still J2 or J3 and be plus. Won't get punished for it. Not to mention crossup is just one of the options you have during those 30 frames of advantage. You can also throw, get a coffee or what the fuck else you want.

Yeah, the others are right. The Johnny downplay is real in here so I'm out...no point anymore...
The others are right, the clueless people such as yourself are real everywhere so no point anymore...

But it's fun.

Saying you can hitconfirm b2 after a j2 hit literally puts you in the clueless list.

Not only that, but you only give "what if" arguments. What if they guess right? What if they do that.
That right there is proof enough that the character is fine, as he has nothing guaranteed.

What if they guess wrong? They die.
What if they guess right? You die.

Balanced.

Please play the game. Cage will NOT get nerfed as he is fine.
Learn the matchup.

Zviko

Noob
You are not hirconfirming J2. You are confirming if they U3 or U2 while in crossup.

You should learn the character, not just the match ups lol. I've been in a lab for 5 minutes with him and clearly know more just about one move than you as Johnny main. :)

M.D.

I wish the best of luck to you getting to Elder God with Cage and winning offline tournaments then =))

Zviko

Noob
I wish the best of luck to you getting to Elder God with Cage and winning offline tournaments then =))
I won't, I'm just a kasual. But I'm sure you'll be using this tech consistently in a few days and still not give me credit for it. ;)