What's new

Injustice Vita PSN ID Thread

Protectobot

More Displacer Raiden, please! ;P
Sometimes I don't accept is because I pass out with my Vita on. That happens most of the time, or my messages are delayed. Sorry :/
No worries lol. Everyone falls asleep with the computer or t.v. on at some point, I think; including myself.

Btw: I think we ALL got that weird message that the psn network was down but it might have been a hack or scam or something? Something about getting enough signatures from our friends' list to redeem money or points or whatever (I'm still new to the whole online credits thing LOL) as Sony's way of apologizing. Were ppl really not able to get online and was it the network in general or just for the Vita? I read some of the other players' comments on it and I'm not sure what to think...maybe we should make a thread about it if it deserves any attention? I'm only wondering now cos I haven't been online for a week or so, so I only read it tonight.

No worries lol. Everyone falls asleep with the computer or t.v. on at some point, I think; including myself.

Btw: I think we ALL got that weird message that the psn network was down but it might have been a hack or scam or something? Something about getting enough signatures from our friends' list to redeem money or points or whatever (I'm still new to the whole online credits thing LOL) as Sony's way of apologizing. Were ppl really not able to get online and was it the network in general or just for the Vita? I read some of the other players' comments on it and I'm not sure what to think...maybe we should make a thread about it if it deserves any attention? I'm only wondering now cos I haven't been online for a week or so, so I only read it tonight.
no its just scammers.