What's new

Injustice General Discussion

I haven't played in months, but I watched a stream today and noticed 2 things: 1) Superman wasn't in the top 3 (I only tuned in at top 3), 2) there were TWO MMH in top 3??

What's the tier list looking like right now?

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
I haven't played in months, but I watched a stream today and noticed 2 things: 1) Superman wasn't in the top 3 (I only tuned in at top 3), 2) there were TWO MMH in top 3??

What's the tier list looking like right now?
The only characters decided as top 2 are Martian Mancunter and Aquaman.
The rest is a toss up between groups of top 10, middle 18, and bottom 2. (Joker and, most say Shazam.)

Yashiro Aniki

Aniki of Steel
Can't we make big poll for continue the DLC skins & the 2 left characters!
ah i want the new 52 skins package to be done like Black Adam, Cyber, Lobo...etc T.T

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Can't we make big poll for continue the DLC skins & the 2 left characters!
ah i want the new 52 skins package to be done like Black Adam, Cyber, Lobo...etc T.T
There aren't "2 more characters coming". Those empty slots are just that. Confirmed a long time ago by the folks at NRS that this was it. No more DLC is coming. They have moved on to another project.

Atheris

Noob
Is Aquaman considered S+ tier just because of Trident rush?
How does Green Lantern compare?

I would like to learn the most beginner friendly character that is able to jump around/air kick/low kick with ease. Sorry, no pro terms from me. I don't even have a clue what all these "b12" etc mean.
Can already note I did not like Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Superman, Sinestro - but do like Green Lantern and Aquaman.

Any tips? I got a week until a newbie tournament is coming up.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Is Aquaman considered S+ tier just because of Trident rush?
How does Green Lantern compare?

I would like to learn the most beginner friendly character that is able to jump around/air kick/low kick with ease. Sorry, no pro terms from me. I don't even have a clue what all these "b12" etc mean.
Can already note I did not like Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Superman, Sinestro - but do like Green Lantern and Aquaman.

Any tips? I got a week until a newbie tournament is coming up.
Beginner friendly character that can jump around and low kick is basically WoWo, but you said you dont like her.... and I am disappoint.

AM is great, but hes a very NON jump around all the time guy.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Noobie tourney coming up you say? Aquaman for overall start combos and offense from anywhere factor. Hawkgirl for so much pressure they all cry. Deathstroke to see if they still fall for high low gunshots.

I have a super noob question, i searched the forum but i couldn't find anything related.
I'd like to know if there's a "Terminology guide" so every new person (like me) who don't understand all the abbreviations used can understand it easily.
I'm asking because reading a combo guide for Shazam i've read "b3 xx !HM!"
I know b3 means Back 3 (heavy hit) and HM means Hercules Might, and i assume ¡! is for wasting a meter bar doing HM. But i don't know what "xx" means.
Thanks for you reading.

ando1184

Noob

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I have a question and I understand that SF is as popular as it is and all, but how come we can't get accurate frame data and strat guides like this? http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/may/14/ultra-street-fighter-4-frame-data-and-hitboxes-available-new-guide-brady-will-be-released-august/
I mean it even has pics displaying the character's hitbox and hurtboxes :(
It would be great if a company as popular as Brady games did something like this for injustice
It would be embarrassing to NRS to show the hitboxes in this game lol