What's new

Injustice General Discussion

d3v

SRK
Anyone know if the game can be modded. Or at the very least if you can just unlock everything, costumes and stuff from the start?

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
Can someone PLEASE add me on PSN and play me? Im tired of people declining or quitting after one match. I wanna get some sets and level up. I'm currently trying to learn Batgirl. My psn is MrSoloLobo

Can someone PLEASE add me on PSN and play me? Im tired of people declining or quitting after one match. I wanna get some sets and level up. I'm currently trying to learn Batgirl. My psn is MrSoloLobo
i got you son, I'm drethegreat1. I play aquamang, bane, and cybro. What time zone and times do you usually play?

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
I have some amateur questions: is there a way to calculate the cancel advantage of a move? And is there a way to find out exactly if a combo is possible without trying it, just looking at numbers?

Joker's Shoes

Now Simply Extraordinaire
Anywhere I can find a list of the different character types? Those that are more rushdown, those that are more defensive, etc.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Can anyone confirm whether losing a player match breaks your RANKED match win streak? Feel embarrassed not knowing this (but I guess it isn't typically what I shoot for) but I'm in a world record kind of mood....

E

Eldriken

Can anyone confirm whether losing a player match breaks your RANKED match win streak? Feel embarrassed not knowing this (but I guess it isn't typically what I shoot for) but I'm in a world record kind of mood....
Your win streak isn't specific to player/ranked. If you win 9 in a row on ranked and win the 10th on a player match, you will get the streak bonus. The same goes for losing. Lose in ranked/player and you lose your current streak.

But I have a question myself: Is there any particular reason why I'm seeing almost everyone picking Wayne Manor as of late? Am I missing something? >_>

Rickyraws

Your win streak isn't specific to player/ranked. If you win 9 in a row on ranked and win the 10th on a player match, you will get the streak bonus. The same goes for losing. Lose in ranked/player and you lose your current streak.

But I have a question myself: Is there any particular reason why I'm seeing almost everyone picking Wayne Manor as of late? Am I missing something? >_>
Ah I see. Thank you, comrade. Wanted to see how high I could get my ranked win streak but would feel like a scumbag denying a ranked player their runback.
EDIT: Hm...interesting...someone else just said it wasn't the case...your win streak (not streak bonus xp) will not be broken if you lose a player match....now I'm even more puzzled...

As for Wayne Manor; I've been wondering the same thing for months now. However I believe part of the reason is because most players feel it is one of the most 'fair' and 'balanced' maps with minimal bullcrap, as was explained to me by them personally. While I kinda see where they're coming from, they're obviously not playing acrobatic characters. At the very least they could at least select Wayne Manor night time, as the lighting reflects very nicely on my character. Interestingly enough I love the great room version of this stage.

Last edited:

Glass Sword

Nobody
Ah I see. Thank you, comrade. Wanted to see how high I could get my ranked win streak but would feel like a scumbag denying a ranked player their runback.

As for Wayne Manor; I've been wondering the same thing for months now. However I believe part of the reason is because most players feel it is one of the most 'fair' and 'balanced' maps with minimal bullcrap, as was explained to me by them personally. While I kinda see where they're coming from, they're obviously not playing acrobatic characters. At the very least they could at least select Wayne Manor night time, as the lighting reflects very nicely on my character. Interestingly enough I love the great room version of this stage.
The woes of being acrobatic. Acrobatic characters don't get any of the nice things. They could at least make the dive kick from stuff hanging from the ceiling an over head. Of course this would not be such a big deal for you Ricky since you actually have an overhead. In fact this change would only really benefit Raven and Scorpion heavily for Frost and Flash it would be a perk.

Rickyraws

The woes of being acrobatic. Acrobatic characters don't get any of the nice things. They could at least make the dive kick from stuff hanging from the ceiling an over head. Of course this would not be such a big deal for you Ricky since you actually have an overhead. In fact this change would only really benefit Raven and Scorpion heavily for Frost and Flash it would be a perk.
As a Raven user as well, I wish they WOULD make it overhead. Hell gadget characters and scumbag power characters can throw the lights in Lex's lab, but for us it's stuck there forever and the meta is us trying to avoid it while they can do as they please.

NRS pls.

Glass Sword

Nobody
As a Raven user as well, I wish they WOULD make it overhead. Hell gadget characters and scumbag power characters can throw the lights in Lex's lab, but for us it's stuck there forever and the meta is us trying to avoid it while they can do as they please.

NRS pls.
Yeah I get pretty jelly of the some of the gadget characters on that stage. Can we talk about how bad some the wall jumps are as well. Speaking of Wane manor the wall jump on the right side is suicidal to use it has almost no invincibility and your character takes their time jumping off it and slowly floating down to their destination.

E

Eldriken

EDIT: Hm...interesting...someone else just said it wasn't the case...your win streak (not streak bonus xp) will not be broken if you lose a player match....now I'm even more puzzled...
Ohhhh, you meant just the streak and not the bonus XP streak? Yeah, those are two separate things.

i just picked up the game again. i had the season pass when i first got it.
i downloaded the characters again but even though i see them at the character select screen they are not playable . they are kind of grayed out. how do i make them playable. any help would appreciated.

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
I made a thread about this in the PC section, but I hope it gets a few more eyeballs here.

The PC version is 50% off on Steam right now. Is it worth getting? How is the netcode, the playerbase? The Steam forums are shitting all over it, but Steam forums are Steam forums.

What does the TYM crowd say? Is this game healthy and worth picking up on PC?

so this game is dead? i cant get a response here in days but i could get questions answered for SFxT in no time? ok. that answers my questions. thx.