What's new

Injustice: GAU Offical Hero Card - Backgrounds, Icons and Portraits Unlock Thread

I missed he thanksgiving and halloween ones i am a completionist so this is bugging me greatly is there anyway to get them without hacking?

Desperado

-Mexican Online Warrior-
I missed he thanksgiving and halloween ones i am a completionist so this is bugging me greatly is there anyway to get them without hacking?
Just wait until the next halloween & thanksgiving challange
Or by luck, they can appear like the halloween challange did.

Indigeau

The April Fool
Hey, I was attempting to earn the icon/background for 'Win a match using only special moves' (the Joker Mask and the HaHaHAs). I successfully defeated my opponent using only specials, however, due to an input error, I performed one sweep that did not connect on the opponent. I was not awarded the background/icon. Does anyone know the rules to this? Can you only input special moves and any normal, even on whiff, will be counted as breaking the challenge? Can you move around, or do you need to stay stationary?

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I also have an issue that frustrated me because I was looking forward to it. The Rainbow Girls challenge to unlock the portrait and background. It says win 20 matches online with each female fighter. Non DLC correct? Well I've won 25 with each and unlocked their icons just to be SURE and still no unlocks. What gives??

Justice

Noob
Hey, I was attempting to earn the icon/background for 'Win a match using only special moves' (the Joker Mask and the HaHaHAs). I successfully defeated my opponent using only specials, however, due to an input error, I performed one sweep that did not connect on the opponent. I was not awarded the background/icon. Does anyone know the rules to this? Can you only input special moves and any normal, even on whiff, will be counted as breaking the challenge? Can you move around, or do you need to stay stationary?
I havin the same problem with the Batman STAR labs vs Harley/Joker for that very reason. You can't execute a normal period; whiffed or not.

Indigeau

The April Fool
Yeah, that's what I found. Ironically enough, after going online with Supes, MMH, and Doomsday, I finally completed the challenge with my main--Joker. Pretty hilarious, considering most of his specials are so garbage outside combos or setups, and I didn't use Crowbar or Acid Blossom at all (didn't want to risk a botch BF3 or BF2 input wrecking my chances). So turns out yeah, you can't even perform a normal, but you can move around, block, etc. I don't know about trait, executing/teching throws, or pushblocks, but it seems safe to just stick with strictly specials. Meter-burning also is a bit tricky--I didn't meter burn a single move (again, I'm pretty amazed I actually did it) so I still don't know for sure.

Last edited:
So i ran into a problem with the game i got Kara to lvl 20 BUT i did not get the lvl 5 icon or background anyone know how to fix this?