What's new

Injustice - First Comic to Hit January 30th by Tom Taylor & Jheremy Raapack

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
In wake of the new NetherRealm Studios DC title Injustice: Gods Among Us, the first comic is set to hit shelves on January 30th; three months before the game hits shelves. The comic will be written by Tom Taylor, an award-winning comic book author and has his hands in many comics including Star Wars comics. Tom along with Jheremey Raapack for the art and cover of the comic, these two will be bringing us the 1st issue of the new comic book series that will essentially introduce us to "INJUSTICE".

art.jpg

“This series…is one of the most exciting, terrifying, heartfelt, epic and nasty stories I’ve ever had the pleasure to write. While the exact details of Injustice are still sketchy, I can tell you that the game script that the NetherRealm people have put together is seriously good. It’s great to see a fighting game with such a rich story. You’re all in for a real treat.” -Tom Taylor
via RoqooDepot.com
Source: DCComics.com via TRMK

INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US #1
Written by TOM TAYLOR
Art and cover by JHEREMY RAAPACK
On sale JANUARY 30 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
• Based on DC’s latest highly anticipated video game from the makers of Mortal Kombat!
• The first time in print for these digital-first stories.
• This prequel explains the events leading up to the start of this epic game!

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
For those that like comics based on DC games check out the comics that were released for the DC mmo game for pc and ps3. They were great comics and I can only assume the injustice ones will be great also.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

For those that like comics based on DC games check out the comics that were released for the DC mmo game for pc and ps3. They were great comics and I can only assume the injustice ones will be great also.
SPOILERS :X

Wasn't Batman in the DCUO comic willing to kill an entire city or something to save the planet?
That was weird, since then you have Batman in the regular DC Universe wo never kills the Joker, even though he would save thousands.
And he goes even further and saves Jokers life, after Nightwing kills him.

I hate Batman.
I hate Joker.

I love Red Hood and Nightwing though.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
The red hood comics were great if you enjoyed them check out Hush. But you said you hate Batman so lol. In regards to the story of DC universe spoiler warning..... lots of shit happened due to lex helping Brainiac. Check out the trailer that o feel should of been made into a DC animation movie!!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2