What's new

Injustice Character Traits & Explanations

Espio

Kokomo
yes change it plz thanks espio. idk what to name the thread, whatever you feel like it should be named.

I added bold to the names, but I think what makes it look unorganized is that every1 is submitting their information differently so some characters have a lot of info and frame data (which isn't bad) while others don't.
The OP looks really good now. Let me know if you like the revised name.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Slight amendments to Joker's Trait:
It doesn't hit high and low, but there are two versions. An input of just 4 gives the normal parry, which works on overheads, highs, and mids that are parry-able. D4 gives the low version, which parries low moves.
Also, change "The Joker" to purple or I'll scream. :p
:joker:

Justice

Noob
Catwoman

Cat Scratches

Gain one scratch for each successful evade. May also gain one scratch randomly for each hit in a kombo starting with the second (low percentage).

Best used at the end of a kombo for extra damage or on wakeup.

AK-Israel

I'm Back
Slight amendments to Joker's Trait:
It doesn't hit high and low, but there are two versions. An input of just 4 gives the normal parry, which works on overheads, highs, and mids that are parry-able. D4 gives the low version, which parries low moves.
Also, change "The Joker" to purple or I'll scream. :p
:joker:
Thanks for clarifying and yes PURPLE!!!

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
SHAZAM!
Trait Name: Solomon's Judgement
Trait Description: Shazam calls down and catches bolts of lightning that augment all of his punching attacks to increase their damage for a limited period of time.
Basically the Trait increases the Damage of all of this Fist moves on hit and on block. Also builds Slightly More Meter during this. Also this Trait Can Glitch out If he is hit with certain moves. So he his fists will stop glowing but the trait will still be active. Such a weird Trait.

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
Grundy - The pain chain

Three different attacks where each chain has two different commands each that give you a x1, then a x2 buff depending on which chain you use. The initial 4(grab) can be parried.

Power chain(4 FB, DF) buffs attacks, (interactions as well) Can 't be clashed until the very last hit. Good to use with grave rot since the animation.

Health chain(4,DD, UU) raises your overall health. Can be clashed on second hit.

Defense chain(4, DU, UD)
Decrease the amount of chip damage received. Can be clashed on second hit.

Last edited:

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Sinestro: Charges a construct that can he used to shoot 3 shots at anytime (except for when Sinestro is in hit or block stun). The shots launch on hit. Once the 3 shots are gone, he has to charge it up again.

Lex: He gains 1 hit of armour that lasts for around 5-6 seconds. There are 3 levels of trait charge, each level cuts the amount of damage Lex takes from the hit, level 3 being a 100% damage reduction. The trait has very quick recharge time. I think Lex is the only character that can cancel the animation of his trait activation with a dash, but still have the ability to charge it up.

Green Arrow: He can load 3 different types of arrows which all act as projectiles. Without loading any arrow he shoots normal arrows that do 1% on hit an grant small block advantage and can grant large amounts of hit advantage. By holding down and shooting an arrow it becomes a low, and by jumping and shooting an arrow downwards it becomes an overhead.

Fire Arrow (Loads 3 arrows) which knockdown on hit and do 7%.

Electric Arrow (Loads 2 arrows) which stagger on hit if the opponent is on the ground, or float them if they are in the air. 5% on hit and very fast travel speed.

Ice Arrow (Loads 1 arrow) which freezes the opponent on hit allows for a follow-up combo which is damaged-scaled. Travels quite slow.

Sami

Noob
Raven
Trait: Demon Mode/Stance
Description: If successfully activated, Raven chances from her more human form to her demon form for 10 seconds. She loses access to some of her special moves but these are replaced with new ones. This form is usually used to zone opponents as she gains attacks that can instantly hit an opponent at full screen (they still have a start-up time, but there is no flight time like a projectile). In addition, she gains the ability to teleport to her opponent which in the context of the moves she gains (and loses) makes no sense what so ever. Once the trait expires, it will be on cooldown for 5 seconds. Raven has a long start-up animation for the trait (49 frames) but transitions back from Demon Stance to normal immediately and without interrupting any move she is doing at the time. Demon Mode can be activated while in the air as well as on the ground. You can also cancel combo strings into Demon Stance. If activated in the air, you can do an air normal once the activation is complete.

Event Horizon (replaces Singularity): down, back+2.
Description: This move has a full screen horizontal hitbox. If it hits the opponent they are dragged towards raven and then pushed away and knocked down. If MB they remain close to Raven hovering in their air, where Raven is then able to follow up with more moves. If MB and then no further action is taken, the opponent will fall to the ground but remain standing. This is Raven's only standing reset, and if timed well you can land an ambiguous cross-up just after they hit the floor forcing the opponent to guess 50/50 or get hit with another combo. Event Horizon can only be MB once per combo. Unlike Singularity, this move is mostly safe on block at -5.

Negative Mass (replaces Shadow Raven): down, forward + 1. Optional follow up inputs of back, forward or up to change the location of the move.
Description: This move can place a "pillar" of damage at one of 4 points on the screen depending on the direction pressed after the main input. This pillar reaches from the bottom to the top of the screen. The pillar locations are always a fixed distance away from Raven and there is a VERY small gap between each one that an opponent can stand in and remain safe from them all. On hit, the pillars can be MB to launch the opponent up in to the air for a follow-up combo. Unlike Aquaman's From the Deep, there is no limit to the amount of times you can MB the pillars in a combo (gravity and meter permitting). Pillars - both the initial hit and the MB hit - are always unclashable. One of the most common of Raven's unclashable combos is simply B3, pillar MB, pillar MB, etc. The pillars are 0 on block so leave Raven complete safe, and can be combined with Soul Crush's short start-up time to create a dash trap: opponents will want to dash after a blocked pillar to get closer - if you read this and do Soul Crush rather than another pillar then you will win and do more damage. The opponent is knocked to the ground and you can start the pressure again. Most people are forced into blocking pillars over and over again which builds lots of meter for Raven.

Dark Transmission: down, back + 3 (remains on same side) or down, forward +3 (swaps sides). Can be performed in the air.
Raven's teleport. Two choices of input allow you to decide where you reappear - either directly in front of the opponent or directly behind. You have a large amount of recover frames so you can not use this a raw teleport to start pressure - do it at the end of a combo (you can cancel strings into the teleport) or as a reaction to the opponent doing something. The teleport can be done in the air, and when you reappear you can do an aerial attack (1/2/3). You can also cancel into teleport from one of these attacks, meaning you can kick/tele/kick/tele/etc. Looks awesome but isn't a proper combo. You can teleport after activating trait in the air, but the teleport input MUST be completed before the Demon Stance activation finishes otherwise the move won't come out.

Empty Void: down, back 1 (also available in normal stance)
Including this for completeness sake. This is Raven's projectile absorb. During demon stance the move works exactly the same, but she gains a lot more meter for successfully absorbing a projectile.

Last edited:

ryublaze

Noob
ok I added everything so far I appreciate it but some of this is way too much info lol we just need a description of what the trait does not how to use it at high level. :p

Error

DF2+R2
What the hell, Black Adam's orbs do chip? I thought it was unblockable guaranteed damage?
In training it says it's unblockable, but it only does 1.5% each on block.

It should be added that Black Adam can cancel strings into trait on block for significant frame advantage.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Trait Name: Doom to All

Trait Description : When activated, Doomsday's body turns into hardened rock preventing Doomsday from being knocked down or launched for six seconds. Recharges in 16 seconds.

ryublaze

Noob
Somone do scorpion i have no idea what it does
I really need to get around to finishing this...

I got this from a gamefaqs guide:
"Scorpion summons flames that surround his upper torso. The flames make an explosion at first that can hit a close opponent and the flames will damage an opponent that is near Scorpion anytime after that until the flames extinguish after a few seconds. The flames will hit a close range opponent and they are unblockable. This character power can actually be used to chain some attack combinations - you can perform it in the middle of a combo to link it."

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Batgirl:
Trait: Gotham's Gauntlets
Description: Switches Batgirl's Gotham's Gauntlets between Punch Blades and Electrified Knuckles
The Punch Blades inflict additional damage on all normal and special attacks landed with Batgirl's fists.
The Electrified Knuckles inflict additional damage on blocking opponents with any attack landed with Batgirl's fists.

Till this day I've never seen another high level (or even low level) player use Deathstroke's trait effectively, probably making it the worst in the game.

I saw someone try to ATTEMPT the use of the Deathstroke trait at a high level one time in a tournament and they basically dropped the combo. I think it was in the corner. As far as your "why" goes, it's because his trait is probably the worst in the game.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
I saw someone try to ATTEMPT the use of the Deathstroke trait at a high level one time in a tournament and they basically dropped the combo. I think it was in the corner. As far as your "why" goes, it's because his trait is probably the worst in the game.
He get's an unblockable set up off of it. If anyone's trait is the worst, it's probably Batgirls or Jokers.