What's new

Injustice 2 tier list discussion 2020

Chernyy Volk

Wolf lord, footsie bully, chronic corner abuser.
Hello folks, the Doctor here prescribing you with some more Injustice discussion. Quick tier list I put together obviously it is up for debate but just to get it going.
There's like 4-5 characters that should definitely be above Starfire. Dr Fate was top 5 for fucking sure. Atom is definitely better than Starfire.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I'm only gonna comment on characters I used.

Sub-Zero doesnt belong in the lowest possible tier. He has a good mid string that is easy to confirm into burst on block or ice ball on hit. There is a gap between F22 and burst but at worst it is a trade. Free 50/50 after MB polar puncture in the corner. High damage character all around. Second only to Cheetah, he has the best F3 in the game. Clone is only 8 frames and can be done in air. Great fwd dash, slide, and MB ice ball make it easy to get in on zoners. His weaknesses are MB burst pushing everyone but 8 characters (and sometimes Cheetah) too far to D1 (not totally useless though). His back walk speed sucks. And he does get creamed by a couple characters, Batman and Ivy immediately come to mind. However he still beats some good characters and I think low mid tier is certainly appropriate for him, he's a good character.

I see Aquaman as being too high on this list. He is an incredible counter pick character but he loses a lot of matchups, certainly more than I see many of the characters he is placed with losing.

Didn't play Green Lantern but I don't think he is that high either.

Not to just repeat everything that has already been said, but Fate is top 5.

Last edited:

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I'd move Superman down a spot and combine the two top tiers, but I see those characters are being the really good ones.

I think you could move Grodd up a tier. I'd probably just combine A and B tier too. Mikey should be higher.

Donatello and Raphael should be their own bad tier, Raiden and Sub are definitely better IMO.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Red Hood is low A.

edit: Also Poison Ivy B tier while Red Hood is high A? Yeah... no.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Wow the Turtles are trash. Why are they so eh in this game? Also, it's not shocking the MK characters are the worst in the game. Their movesets just don't work in Injustice. They need to either rework them for future games or keep them out of the game in my opinion.

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Man all my favs are low tier in I2 too lol Raph, Raiden etc. :( and of course Leo is the best Turtle.

I seem to remember SG being much better tier, did they nerf her a bit more? I remember first few months she was OP as hell.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
I'm gonna talk about only the characters that I've played.

Like others said here, both Sub-Zero and Michelangelo are no way in hell at the bottom. As for the structure of this particular tier list, Sub, Mickey and also Leonardo should be at A. Even Donatello and Raphael should go up one tier higher, that's because of the range that Donnie has and the high damage output that Raph can dish out, along with the awesome mobility that all 4 TMNT have.

Both Starfire and Poison Ivy are the right places. Starfire's Zoning and overall versatility are indeed excellent. And Ivy is a very difficult character to master but if you play her properly she can be extremely dangerous.

Wow the Turtles are trash. Why are so eh in this game? Also, it's not shocking the MK characters are the worst in the game. Their movesets just don't work in Injustice. They need to either rework them for future games or keep them out of the game in my opinion.
As I've said, none of those characters are trash except maybe Raiden. And yes both Sub and Raiden have the same moveset that they got in MKX but both of them were been still tweaked enough to to fit to IJ2, especially in Sub-Zero's case.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
I'm gonna talk about only the characters that I've played.

Like others said here, both Sub-Zero and Michelangelo are no way in hell at the bottom. As for the structure of this particular tier list, Sub, Mickey and also Leonardo should be at A. Even Donatello and Raphael should go up one tier higher, that's because of the range that Donnie has and the high damage output that Raph can dish out, along with the awesome mobility that all 4 TMNT have.

Both Starfire and Poison Ivy are the right places. Starfire's Zoning and overall versatility are indeed excellent. And Ivy is a very difficult character to master but if you play her properly she can be extremely dangerous.

As I've said, none of those characters are trash except maybe Raiden. And yes both Sub and Raiden have the same moveset that they got in MKX but both of them were been still tweaked enough to to fit to IJ2, especially in Sub-Zero's case.
Ah okay. I am guessing people didn't play them enough.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
WHY do I ALWAYS WIN with low tiers?
Killer instinct: Riptor is supposedly Bad But I play her GODLike
Mk11: NOOB And Baraka
INJ2: Enchantress and Green arrow Both have my best (K/D Ratio)

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I'd move Darksied, Cheetah, Canary, Joker, Michelangelo, Harley, and Sub-Zero into B tier.

I can't really comment on the others, but honestly I think the only actual D tier would be Raiden. Even then I think there's a strong case that nobody in the game is worse than C tier.