What's new

I'm calling you out random person who reads this title. (Nov 2016 - let's play)

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Something about owning your face? I'm bad at shit talking.

I play PC, just learning the game, let's get some people together who're returning/learning/whatever and play.

Seems like after the BatmanBeatsCap thread, there's even more interest in Injustice and with inj2 coming down the pipe, why not learn the game if you missed it, or brush up if you played it.

I'll play anyone, any time im on, though I only play on PC. I main GA but am trying to fiddle with a lot of characters to find a couple more I enjoy.

So, more shit talk. I find your dress sense lacking and your taste in music sub par. You're the kind of person who buys a hybrid but let's it idle on the engine when you go in the gas station. You have a trendy beard and flannel shirt and you wear skinny jeans but you do all of it, I dunno, ironically. When you make breakfast your eggs are dry and and you eat soggy ass bacon. Be a man and crisp thst shit up a little.

BOOM

Just fyi, I'm located in Lexington KY USA. I'll be on today around 130est

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
So, more shit talk. I find your dress sense lacking and your taste in music sub par. You're the kind of person who buys a hybrid but let's it idle on the engine when you go in the gas station. You have a trendy beard and flannel shirt and you wear skinny jeans but you do all of it, I dunno, ironically. When you make breakfast your eggs are dry and and you eat soggy ass bacon. Be a man and crisp thst shit up a little.
Some of that may be accurate, but I find your assertion that I can pull off or even grow a beard to be offensive. Despite having three copies of the game however, my IGU skills are horrific, so I'm pretty much going to have to hold all of that.

Something about owning your face? I'm bad at shit talking.

I play PC, just learning the game, let's get some people together who're returning/learning/whatever and play.

Seems like after the BatmanBeatsCap thread, there's even more interest in Injustice and with inj2 coming down the pipe, why not learn the game if you missed it, or brush up if you played it.

I'll play anyone, any time im on, though I only play on PC. I main GA but am trying to fiddle with a lot of characters to find a couple more I enjoy.

BOOM

Just fyi, I'm located in Lexington KY USA. I'll be on today around 130est

I would play with you but I have a version on PS3 and am EU. :)

EntropicByDesign

I play on PC you can add me if you want.

Also drop GA and pick someone else don't waste your time.
I know he's bad, which is why I'm trying to find other characters to play, lol, but he's fun so I'll still learn him. Maybe. Possibly.

DOOOOOMSDAYYYY

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
My eggs are fluffy and delicious with hints of thyme and cumin, you vociferous vagrant! This besmirching of the culinary arts shall not stand.

Challenge accepted.

I wouldn't mind getting back into it to refresh my knowledge of the game. I would still play it if it wasn't for the fact that it's dead.

EntropicByDesign

You eat your steak well done and your dog has a name like Spot or Socks because he has a spot or sock-like markings. When you wash your dishes they have water spots all over them and you find this acceptable. You believe cooking wine is a thing that should be used in cooking. You voted for Tr............uman. You're the kind of person that holds the door open for elderly people when they clearly far to far away from the door, making the situation awkward and the old person have to shuffle faster to get to the door. You look impatient while doing it. You listen to, and sing along with, Alanis Morissette when you're drunk. I'll bet your car as a stick figure family on the back with little Disney World hats on.

I'll be on in a couple hours. Come at me bro.