What's new

Greetings!

My name is Blades, I just started getting into Mortal Kombat with the home console versions of Mortal Kombat and I just ordered Deception today.
Welcome!

Which games in the franchise have you played so far, and what platform have you ordered Mortal Kombat: Deception for?

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
When you say Mortal Kombat, do you mean the game referred to as Mortal Kombat 9 that was released in 2011? If so, you've made the right choice. One of the best fighters of all time and my favorite MK in history.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Welcome.

Jealous of the fact that you'll get to experience Deception for the first time. Loved that game, so much content and so many modes as well. Hope you enjoy it!

I have played the SNES versions of MK2 and UMK3 via emulators. I've ordered Deception for my PS2.
If you have a PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360, I recommend the Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection over the SNES versions; they're much more arcade accurate.

Blades

Noob
If you have a PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360, I recommend the Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection over the SNES versions; they're much more arcade accurate.
Sadly, I do not own a PS3 or XBOX360, but I am willing to get a Mortal Kombat arcade machine for christmas.