What's new

Guide Green Arrow Living Combo Thread

TWOFACE_23

A basic bnb is f2d13, 111~slide = 26%/30%
I would try to organize everything, but there's sooo much situational stuff to cover. I've helped with that kind of thing in a few character forums before and it can get pretty tedious. I'll keep adding stuff though :)
that doesnt work mid screen :coffee:

EDIt: I just did it but that thing whiffs too much..

Seapeople

This one's for you

Well you asked for a bnb :rolleyes: Not every combo can be extremely easy. In MK9 people were doing NDCs, double divekick combos, Smoke resets, etc. I don't think this will end up being harder than all that.

#practiceisabitch.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
I found that after landing a jumping 3 from almost any range on a grounded opponent, crossup or whatever 22 hits more consistent than d1. It leads to more damage also with 22 ice arrow or 22 electric arrow f2 xx hurricane bow.

TWOFACE_23

Well you asked for a bnb :rolleyes: Not every combo can be extremely easy. In MK9 people were doing NDCs, double divekick combos, Smoke resets, etc. I don't think this will end up being harder than all that.

#practiceisabitch.
if its not consistant im not going to consider it my bnb.. it'll just be a combo to me but not my go-to shit..

combos =/= bnb

Seapeople

This one's for you
if its not consistant im not going to consider it my bnb.. it'll just be a combo to me but not my go-to shit..

combos =/= bnb
You read my post correctly...I wrote bnb, not combo. Where would people be if they just decided not to do anything that's a little challenging? I don't see any reason this can't be done consistently with practice. I'm already pretty much at that point. The bnbs you use are totally up to you, I just wanted to put this here so people know it isn't truly inconsistent lol.

D2~load arrow has so much potential. Time to hit the lab everybody :D
Indeed it does, Didn't get a lot of time with it but one that I did try out mid screen. sorry if my notations are hard to read

22 ice arrow b3, dash forward db1(the up arrows) d2, load ice arrow, 22 d4.
Now it hits, but it doesn't refreeze, the reason I'm sharing this is mostly the b3 dash foward up arrows d2 bit. I think it has nice potential, and I'm spreading this information.

With that there was a fellow asking for bnb's, Here's my bnb. works easily online

113 ice arrow, dash forward, b3, dash forward, db1(up arrows) db1(up arrows) 22xxdf1(bow spin) easy and does roughly 28%. Also looks sexy if I do say so my self. ;)

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
Here's my bnb. works easily online

113 ice arrow, dash forward, b3, dash forward, db1(up arrows) db1(up arrows) 22xxdf1(bow spin) easy and does roughly 28%. Also looks sexy if I do say so my self. ;)
Why not just J3, 1,1,1, Stinger after B3? Does 30% and is easy to do online. Or if you want a Hurricane Bow ender (because they always look cool xD) use 2,2, HB.

Ryu Gosling

When's Mahvel?
Seriously, how are ppl dashing in after a string and landing stuff like b23? Seems completely useless if ur an online player.
Agreed, Some of Olivers combos just don't even seem possible online. I play a lot of offline and know I can land all these with my eyes closed in the head of battle. I play a lot of online too, enough where I get adjusted to the lag on a lot of things. His 113s just do not land for me the same way they do offline.

Can anyone help me with some Lag proof BnB's?

Psychotropic

Semi-Casual
Agreed, Some of Olivers combos just don't even seem possible online. I play a lot of offline and know I can land all these with my eyes closed in the head of battle. I play a lot of online too, enough where I get adjusted to the lag on a lot of things. His 113s just do not land for me the same way they do offline.

Can anyone help me with some Lag proof BnB's?
I think the online favours people like Grundy or Bane players who don't have to do jack shit to land high damage stuff. Some characters require strict timing to land 20+ hit combos to get that damage, and the online just doesn't allow for it. Having input delay in a game which requires strict timing seems a bit ridiculous. The online in Injustice is overall garbage imho.

Hellsign

One and only Hellsign :)
Wth y am I always missing that 113 online it's just damn annoying make me want to drop my fav character and go to my second which is batman then aquaman but b4 I do is there any tips because that's where all my combos start from and the f2,d1,3 is just not happening in only landing these in practice mode and yes this is my first fighting game and first time using a arcade stick might that be the problem? I'm also having problems with my arcade because I just started using it but I can do a lot of combos in practice mode but not online and I do play better wih my controller but I still can't land the 113 or the f2,d1,3 if any tips u guys have let me know thank you :)

Hellsign

Oh and also loading the arrows r getting annoying also because most of the time u always open when u try pulling a ice arrow or any type at all I tried shooting at a distance to load and I always seem to get hit after :/

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Does anyone know why it doesn't work? Hopefully NRS will fix it if it's a glitch because the best combos start with 113

Also after blablabla into ice arrow > b3 > j3 > what are the best followups?
I know I can do 33 into load
but what are the most damaging options into slide and hurricane bow?
I do b2 into hurricane bow and 33 into slide are there better options?
B23 xx load arrow
I found that after landing a jumping 3 from almost any range on a grounded opponent, crossup or whatever 22 hits more consistent than d1. It leads to more damage also with 22 ice arrow or 22 electric arrow f2 xx hurricane bow.
223 xx Hurricane Blade.
If ice arrow d4 to b3 bnb.

If you can't even do that, then you're a terrible GA player.
Are you one of those people who dropped reptile because they couldn't do the njp bnb?

Hellsign

Hi just wanted to ask everyone in here which is better to play with controller or arcade stick I'm new to the arcade stick I like it but I'm having a hard time with it and I'm getting frustrated with it and with the controller I do better

Hi just wanted to ask everyone in here which is better to play with controller or arcade stick I'm new to the arcade stick I like it but I'm having a hard time with it and I'm getting frustrated with it and with the controller I do better
Ok, so i have the 3 variations. Stick, ps3 pad, and madcatz fight pad from street fighter x tekken. For me it all depends on the game....for mk9 and injustice the fight pad is far more comfortable....but there is zero dragon uppercut motions. only simple df or db motions mostly. I find if u were good with the pad then the fight pad will make everything a bit easier but a stick is easier for combos....not so much for directional inputs. What we need a mix between the two following a rocket fish like design. In the left hand a big dpad and under the right hand a stick minus the stick only the face buttons. lol In injustice u can preform all the crazy combos with a pad or a stick....i think they r just harder with a stick.

Seapeople

This one's for you
For people having trouble with f2 midscreen combos...
F2d13, d1~hurricane bow = 19%/25%

Sacrifices a good bit of damage but you should never drop it even online.

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
So the characters that the corner B2, Up Haven Blast combo doesn't work on are Hawkgirl, Catwoman and Raven.

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
Overhead corner combo in to ice arrow load and hit + Super reset and ice arrow load and hit combo out of super

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
I might just suck at execution, but the meterless max damage corner combo listed didn't work for me, so I do this in stead:

j2 - f2d13 - 111 xx sky alert - 111 xx hurricane blow 42% or 43% depending on how sky alert hits.