What's new

Coronavirus (Covid-19) Discussion

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
This is honestly really, really heavy. If the American people let this go unpunished, that is saying some pretty grave things about our country.

People lost loved ones over this that they will never get back -- it's insane!
I mean, we already forgot about Kushner allowing the virus to propagate because he thought it would hit blue states harder. Nothing will change. Anti-Trumpers will keep anti-Trumping, and pro-Trumpers will keep their heads buried up their asses.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME

Well... There you have it.

Wow. Insane.
In before the Trump lurkers and Shitty Ben Shapiro try and discredit it because it's sourced by CNN.

Your man is an absolute monster, and it's becoming clearer every day.

People thought it was bad when Republicans didn't want Bush 43 campaigning for them because of HIS administration? This orange tumor and his grifter family are going to be the biggest pariahs in political history when this is over, whether he wins or loses.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
We past the point a long time ago where I thought it officially doesn't even matter what he does or what we find out.

We are already like 3 books deep detailing these kind of things right? Whatever happened there I assume will happen here. "Nah man that didn't happen. Nah man, that's out of context. Nah man, I didn't read it but I'm sure that's not in there. Nah man, that dude just a lying snake pushing his own agenda (with the irony totally being lost)".

Some people are too invested to change lanes, and too afraid of democrats in general to care that he doesn't care about them, the well being of the country , the world, or that he is undermining actual democracy with everything he's got. That everyone around him probably keeps defending him because they don't want to be the next person in line he turns on; knowing full well that nobody survives being in his orbit for long.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
We past the point a long time ago where I thought it officially doesn't even matter what he does or what we find out.

We are already like 3 books deep detailing these kind of things right? Whatever happened there I assume will happen here. "Nah man that didn't happen. Nah man, that's out of context. Nah man, I didn't read it but I'm sure that's not in there. Nah man, that dude just a lying snake pushing his own agenda (with the irony totally being lost)".

Some people are too invested to change lanes, and too afraid of democrats in general to care that he doesn't care about them, the well being of the country , the world, or that he is undermining actual democracy with everything he's got. That everyone around him probably keeps defending him because they don't want to be the next person in line he turns on; knowing full well that nobody survives being in his orbit for long.
And the crazy thing is that this time, they actually have direct audio of him saying the quotes.

Like, you can't get more direct than that. That's crazy.

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
As expected, he's not even denying it, not calling it fake, he's saying he did it and he was right (bc he's always right) and he was a good leader (bc he's always a good leader).

So all those lines around the block for toilet paper, food, gun stores completely sold out for weeks, ammunition shortages that are lasting to this day? That wasn't a panic. He prevented the panic. By proactively spreading false information and leading his dumbass cult to believing the virus was fake and no big deal.

Make sense? /s

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
It's funny bc there are two logical outcomes for the maga cultists

1) They were totally duped for months, led to believe the virus was a hoax, not dangerous, and therefore spread the virus because they're precious leader lied to them

2) They were in on the joke the entire time, they knew they were being lied to, they knew the virus was a threat, but they decided to actively spread the virus, take zero precautions, throw fits about minor issues such as masks because they feel awesome making the libs look scared and this empowers them.

Either one the US is so screwed.

In before the Trump lurkers and Shitty Ben Shapiro try and discredit it because it's sourced by CNN.

Your man is an absolute monster, and it's becoming clearer every day.

People thought it was bad when Republicans didn't want Bush 43 campaigning for them because of HIS administration? This orange tumor and his grifter family are going to be the biggest pariahs in political history when this is over, whether he wins or loses.
Expecting status updates and serious Ls in return for those updates any minute now from ol Dubby Boi.

KCJ506

Noob
And there's that "Bahaha, the virus isn't actually bad," line we all knew he was going to use.

Now all his supporters will be even more careless because they'll fail to realize that the guy saying it wasn't that bad was able to get treatments that won't be available to them.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I think a lot of anti Trump people were kind of excited at the prospect of what it would mean for him to get it. I'm super unconvinced that he is going to have any problems turning this around backwards and somehow come out looking better off than he did to the people he wants to look good for.

This seems like a pretty strong step in that direction already.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I think a lot of anti Trump people were kind of excited at the prospect of what it would mean for him to get it. I'm super unconvinced that he is going to have any problems turning this around backwards and somehow come out looking better off than he did to the people he wants to look good for.

This seems like a pretty strong step in that direction already.
I agree. Politically speaking, this will only be good for him.