What's new

Breakthrough Catwoman Optimal Combos involving Double F3 + Unclashables. Near endless mixup ability + Bonus!

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
just tryed it at least 100 times when saw the vid but 1 is correct always and 2nd miss or 2hit him , i tryed do it on GL too and times he is under me during the 2nd one and cat still hit him twice, mb there is possibility to put this vid in slow motion?
These will be considered advanced technical combos. Go for them if you feel comfortable with them. Not every player is an execution master. I'm not. My skills lay with different things. Don't feel too bad if you can't pull off the most damaging thing possible. But stick with it and maybe you'll get it with time.

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
and i am very good player online , that's why i am sick when i can't do a combo like this and 1 shit trophy like battle mode THE MAX

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
This is super hard. Props to any Catwoman doing this in tournament. :eek:

Ok, I'm starting to get these, the video was very helpful. But what does it mean when you hit them with the first F3 (1 hit) and the second F3 whiffs? Am I inputting my second F3 too late or too early or am I mistiming my first F3? If I had to guess it might be that I am hitting my second F3 too early, but I thought you have to input it right away. So it might be the timing on my first F3 because it feels like when I do it I hit the second F3 I input right away.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Ok, I'm starting to get these, the video was very helpful. But what does it mean when you hit them with the first F3 (1 hit) and the second F3 whiffs? Am I inputting my second F3 too late or too early or am I mistiming my first F3? If I had to guess it might be that I am hitting my second F3 too early, but I thought you have to input it right away. So it might be the timing on my first F3 because it feels like when I do it I hit the second F3 I input right away.
If the second f3 whiffs you put it in too late or the first f3 hit too late.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
highest one bar midscreen I found not including jump in 2, trait, or interactables:
b12d3~claws, b3, f3, f3, f2~EX dash, d2~cat stance 3 (or f3) 47%

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
i suppose the nice part is even if you screw up the second f3 and both hits land you're not losing anything for the "dropped combo". It'd just do regular damage. Good stuff.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Wooo I got this a couple times. The key is def waiting for the ankle hit on that first f+3.

Man, Selina's combos are so awesome. They're fun to do and look great. I absolutely love the slashing sound effects her claws make and the graphical effect of the slashing on the Cat Dash.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Wooo I got this a couple times. The key is def waiting for the ankle hit on that first f+3.

Man, Selina's combos are so awesome. They're fun to do and look great. I absolutely love the slashing sound effects her claws make and the graphical effect of the slashing on the Cat Dash.
Yeah her sounds are badass. But annoying to anyone else. Our superman player can`t stand the ex dash.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
OMG i just found the answer... The key is not in any of the F3, the key is in the B3... After the cat dash, make a dash and use the B3, you must perform the B3 so close... Try it. I did it and it worked 5 out of 10 times!

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
OMG i just found the answer... The key is not in any of the F3, the key is in the B3... After the cat dash, make a dash and use the B3, you must perform the B3 so close... Try it. I did it and it worked 5 out of 10 times!
50% success isn't really a breakthrough IMO. I stand by what I said in my video on the timing restrictions.

You can't do the B3 too late, as the opponent visibly bounces lower and them being high up in the air is a requirement.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
50% success isn't really a breakthrough IMO. I stand by what I said in my video on the timing restrictions.

You can't do the B3 too late, as the opponent visibly bounces lower and them being high up in the air is a requirement.
Hmm ya! But it has better succes if you do the B3 closer... You must be so fast but hmm.. Ok everybody has their own techs (; that one works great for me! I just performed it 3 times online today

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I say whatever works! Thanks for posting what's working for you.

I just posted it because there were a lot of people saying it worked one in a million -__- i just tested it and it worked 5 out of 10 :) Whatever :) i hope this help someone. Have a nice day

Just got it 15 out of 20 times watch for the landing and do it as early as possible even on the first f3...... did it on lantern and harley