What's new

General/Other Your new Sub-Zero moderator. Who is CptXecution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
I'm sure a lot of you have that question and have no idea as to who I am. Some of you may have played me on XBL ranked matches or even a random KOTH. You might have met me at ECT, seen some of my matches from the New Challengers tournament in Connecticut or even seen a match or two from Seasons Beatings.

From an MK stand point, I've been playing casually my whole life and never competitively got into any game until MK9. I got into the competitive scene when I started climbing the XBL leaderboards (not that online means anything) and reached top 10 at one point. I found harder competition and strayed away from ranked and played more private matches. I became close friends with a small and we decided to go to ECT and room together thinking we were the sh*t. Long story short, we were sadly mistaken and I had grown A WHOLE NEW appreciation for the MK scene, especially offline. Since then I've participated in a few local tournaments, went to CT for the New Challengers tournament (which included REO, Maxter, Tom Brady and CD jr) and most recently Seasons Beatings.

I started using Sub as my main a couple months ago (KL was my first) and haven't turned back since. He's always been a favorite of mine, even over scorpion, throughout the MK franchise. The simple yet complex play style of SZ intrigues me and it takes a lot of time and effort to use SZ at a high level. I don't know everything there is to know about Sub Zero so I'm here to learn just as much contribute as much as possible in this forum.

On a personal level, my actual name is James. I live in Cranston, RI and currently work 3 jobs. I'm 22 years old and quite frankly don't know what else to put in here lol. If you want to know more feel free to ask.

To wrap this up my agenda for the SZ forums is to clean up and organize as much as I possibly can without going power hungry. Dark_Rob's post from the beginning definitely summed it up in his "help me help you" thread with keeping this forum organized. Since then the thread has become a big cluster with TONS of info (not all useless or out dated) and not much order. I'm going to make a post patch Sub Zero match up discussion and haven't decided yet what to do the other 2 sticky match up threads (probably combine them with the new match up thread). I know Tom made a match up chart but it's not completely up to him...this match up chart will be chosen by the MK community and discussed in a orderly manner. Other than that I have a few ideas in my head and will update you guys when I can.

Feel free to PM me if you have ANY questions. TYM is always on my lap top, which is always by my side and if I'm not on my laptop and out or at work, I'm always checking TYM with my phone so you should hear back from me in a timely manner. Don't be afraid to ask.

Thanks,
James aka CptXecution.

Gamma

Plays too much Civ
Congrats on the mod position. I can't wait to start posting in the forum again.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Welcome to the team CptXecution. We should squat up soon and get a game plan together.I was super busy this week so I wasnt around a whole lot. Basically because I also have alot of other stuff to do on the rest of the forum, for the most part I will leave the day to day running of the SZ forum to you.
But you can always come to me with any questions/comments/suggestions/problems and Il do my best to either help you out or handle it.

Khaos Effekt

" For His Dead Brother"
I'm sure a lot of you have that question and have no idea as to who I am. Some of you may have played me on XBL ranked matches or even a random KOTH. You might have met me at ECT, seen some of my matches from the New Challengers tournament in Connecticut or even seen a match or two from Seasons Beatings.

From an MK stand point, I've been playing casually my whole life and never competitively got into any game until MK9. I got into the competitive scene when I started climbing the XBL leaderboards (not that online means anything) and reached top 10 at one point. I found harder competition and strayed away from ranked and played more private matches. I became close friends with a small and we decided to go to ECT and room together thinking we were the sh*t. Long story short, we were sadly mistaken and I had grown A WHOLE NEW appreciation for the MK scene, especially offline. Since then I've participated in a few local tournaments, went to CT for the New Challengers tournament (which included REO, Maxter, Tom Brady and CD jr) and most recently Seasons Beatings.

I started using Sub as my main a couple months ago (KL was my first) and haven't turned back since. He's always been a favorite of mine, even over scorpion, throughout the MK franchise. The simple yet complex play style of SZ intrigues me and it takes a lot of time and effort to use SZ at a high level. I don't know everything there is to know about Sub Zero so I'm here to learn just as much contribute as much as possible in this forum.

On a personal level, my actual name is James. I live in Cranston, RI and currently work 3 jobs. I'm 22 years old and quite frankly don't know what else to put in here lol. If you want to know more feel free to ask.

To wrap this up my agenda for the SZ forums is to clean up and organize as much as I possibly can without going power hungry. Dark_Rob's post from the beginning definitely summed it up in his "help me help you" thread with keeping this forum organized. Since then the thread has become a big cluster with TONS of info (not all useless or out dated) and not much order. I'm going to make a post patch Sub Zero match up discussion and haven't decided yet what to do the other 2 sticky match up threads (probably combine them with the new match up thread). I know Tom made a match up chart but it's not completely up to him...this match up chart will be chosen by the MK community and discussed in a orderly manner. Other than that I have a few ideas in my head and will update you guys when I can.

Feel free to PM me if you have ANY questions. TYM is always on my lap top, which is always by my side and if I'm not on my laptop and out or at work, I'm always checking TYM with my phone so you should hear back from me in a timely manner. Don't be afraid to ask.

Thanks,
James aka CptXecution.
well hey Cpt i would like to have some games some on mk so if ur up for it, or anyone here tht uses sub for tht matter hit me up

Status
Not open for further replies.