What's new

YOMI Gaming WEEK 2 $1000 MKX tournament Feat: EGP_Tyrant, Forever King, Michaelangelo tonight

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Everyone make sure to tune in tonight for another $1000 MKx Tournament in Atlanta Ga at YOMI Gaming. Tyrant makes his way west to battle Ohio and NorCal Greats @FOREVER KING and @michaelangelo as well as the entire Atlanta Crew

When: tonight 7pm est

Where: YOMI Gaming (google for address)

Stream: twitch.tv/yomi_gaming

Please tune in tonight for what could possibly be A real treat for Jax fans

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
This is like the 8th ATL tourney in 9 days.

More Cassie from Saltface is fun.
And Pig use Mileena and get away with so much shit. No one knows how to fight Mileena.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
This is like the 8th ATL tourney in 9 days.

More Cassie from Saltface is fun.
And Pig use Mileena and get away with so much shit. No one knows how to fight Mileena.
I will just attend but not enter

I don't have a character ready at all and picking Kenshi now makes me wanna jump a bridge

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
The stream last time from Yomi didn't get archived, PLEASE have them change it this time. I won't be able to watch it live but will really want to watch it tomorrow.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Had some personal stuff come up so I cant attend. Good luck to everyone going!

Hopefully Ill be back out there in a week or two and with a pad i can actually play on

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Who won? I fell asleep watching Kung Jin (that's not even a joke lol) but was really enjoying Michaelangelo's Cage, Tyrant's Jax and even crybaby Pig's Kenshi before that.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
That was a great stream!

GET BACK IN THE FUCKING KITCHEN, SONYA!! I laughed so hard when Blake said that. So good.