What's new

Tech - Bartitsu Xray OS, Anti-Wakeup & Instant Jump Setups

Attachments

ando1184

Noob
Cool stuff, I really like the insta air stuff. But can't they just backdash his X-ray on wakeup? What are your options then? If it's just pressure, I don't think 3 bars is really worth it unless in a clutch moment...?

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Yeah the insta-ji1 is pretty cool. Going to have to test that.

I never have 3 bars to blow on x-ray with Bart. It's cool and all but I can't see using it.

Cool shit McFly!

Percimon

Sky above, Voice within
whaaaaaat? why the hell do you need to use it??? in Bartitsu you have df1 special, which restands opponent, so he CANT do wake-up anyway.
Nice find, good job, anyway, but this tech seriosly doesn't cost 3 ex-bars... Armor crushing setups with ex-fart are the way better..

Good tech, if opponent has 2 ex-bars and stamina for breaker.
But in the other cases you should do full combo.

whaaaaaat? why the hell do you need to use it??? in Bartitsu you have df1 special, which restands opponent, so he CANT do wake-up anyway.
Nice find, good job, anyway, but this tech seriosly doesn't cost 3 ex-bars... Armor crushing setups with ex-fart are the way better..
After df1 restand, opponent can armor you. You're +9f and no moves under 9f of bo rai cho can be of use (d1 is not a good way to trick opponent, since he can still mash on hit his armor). That's a nice way to secure the end match/round.