What's new

Who's Next? - Mortal Kombat X Gameplay Trailer Analysis by Perfect Legend

In regards to the new gameplay trailer that came out this past Wednesday, Perfect Legend has returned from winning Mortal Kombat 9 at Kumite in Tennessee to bring a trailer analysis. As Perfect Legend picks a part the trailer, we begin to speculate a supposed new stage that Perfect Legend thinks to possibly be tied to the Wind God, Fujin. In addition to this, we slow down again to analyze Kung Lao's moves from the trailer, especially his 'rapid punches' which seem to have everyone speculating as to what they are... a special, his grab... ?

Check out all of this and more as Perfect Legend brings another great analysis video.

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Good speculation about fujin and the wind temple! Another reason I think he might be on it is just because of kitanas fan lift animation, underneath the character looks like wind as opposed to mk9 where it didn't look like it at all

kantboy-2

Ripper
The ruins/junkyard is the same stage.

The 'wind' temple seems to be the same as the one with snow. Might be similar to the Bruce Wayne mansion day/night look. I think it's the Lin Kuei village entrance.

When Kung Lao does his winning pose animation; now that's an entirely new stage. I think it's the Brotherhood of Shadow altar.