What's new

Ed Boon Announces "Who's Next?" TONIGHT On The Game Awards 2015!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Ed Boon said on Twitter that there will be an exclusive announcement during The Game Awards 2015, which happens TONIGHT, when the announcement for Who's Next? for MKX will be made. You can watch The Game Awards online at this link: http://thegameawards.com/watch-live/ at 9pm EST/6pm PST. Check out his Tweet below:

EdBoon_WhosNext.png
Link to Tweet: https://twitter.com/noobde/status/671400436809732097

MKX trailer for The Game Awards 2015 **Spoiler: NOT ONE DROP OF ANYTHING ABOUT THE ANNOUNCEMENT. Doesn't even say anything about an announcement. Not sure why I even bothered to add this in here. -TS

Screenshot_2015-12-03-11-33-43-1.png

(edited/promoted by TS)

Attachments

Gamer68

Fujin!
How do you guys create threads like these SO FAST?
Well, to be fair, the tweet did happen around 35 minutes before I posted this - so it wasn't TOO fast. But anyway, I just so happened to check Ed's Twitter not long after he posted this.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Awesome, I cant wait. Where and when can we watch the announcement? Is there going to be a stream or something?

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Nightwolf??? Haha, yeah right. NRS better bring it with this Kombat pack. I really want this game to have life throughout 2016 and into 2017.

Last edited:

CNBFTBGB

Noob
Is it going to be all of the characters in KP2 or just one? Also Ed's image makes me think it's going to be Rain.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Just checked out the site and saw that MKX is nominated for best fighting game, competing against GG XRD, Rise of Incarnates and Rising Thunder. Who thinks MKX got this in the bag?
RoI and Rising thunder must just be fluff cause its really only about mkx and GG

Gamer68

Fujin!
Don't think so. I'm pretty sure it's going to be just one character.
I really hope it isn't just one character. I'm crossing my fingers for a KP1-style trailer. Especially if the characters are ones that we already really expected (Like Sindel, Rain, Baraka, and Bo' Rai Cho).

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
I really hope it isn't just one character. I'm crossing my fingers for a KP1-style trailer. Especially if the characters are ones that we already really expected (Like Sindel, Rain, Baraka, and Bo' Rai Cho).
That'd be nice. Overhyping things is never good.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016

hopefully KP2 and story mode pack are two different things..
THAT would spark some life back into all this excessive previous trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.