What's new

Which of these do you consider the most annoying?

Which of These Are The Most Annoying?

• Total voters
E

Eldriken

The list is going to consist of either a character's trait, special move or regular attack. You can pick multiples if you so choose in case you can't pick just one.

Some of you may find some of these not annoying at all and that's fine. Some of these are based off of universal complaints seen on the forums and some are just from my own personal selection.

If some aren't listed, that's what the "Other" selection is going to be for.

E

Eldriken

Earth shake is way harder to block online. It's retarded.
That's what I was referring to. I block it online all the time. If the connection is shit, then yes, it can be viewed as being unblockable due to the lag. However, if the connection is solid, it's not hard. You just have to practice the timing.

Best thing to do is to record Doomsday doing various strings into Earth Shake and then just raw Earth Shakes so you can get the feel for them all. d1~Earth Shake is most definitely the easiest one to block, whereas raw Earth Shake is the hardest. But b1~Earth Shake, 3~Earth Shake, f2~Earth Shake, etc are ones you don't see too often and can get caught off guard.

E

Eldriken

I cry everytime

No not just sinestro trait. Sinestro himself
Yeah, but you listing him reminded me that I forgot to list his trait. Why can't we edit our poll choices? -_-

@CrimsonShadow Is there a way you can add more options to the poll if I tell you what I'd like to be added that I forgot?

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Yeah, but you listing him reminded me that I forgot to list his trait. Why can't we edit our poll choices? -_-

@CrimsonShadow Is there a way you can add more options to the poll if I tell you what I'd like to be added that I forgot?
Could you ask him to make Scorp's teleport one of them? Juuuuuust out of interest....

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
That's what I was referring to. I block it online all the time. If the connection is shit, then yes, it can be viewed as being unblockable due to the lag. However, if the connection is solid, it's not hard. You just have to practice the timing.

Best thing to do is to record Doomsday doing various strings into Earth Shake and then just raw Earth Shakes so you can get the feel for them all. d1~Earth Shake is most definitely the easiest one to block, whereas raw Earth Shake is the hardest. But b1~Earth Shake, 3~Earth Shake, f2~Earth Shake, etc are ones you don't see too often and can get caught off guard.
It's harder online because you have less time to react. Even in a good connection its harder because of the added delay. The rhythm of the block is always the same.

E

Eldriken

It's harder online because you have less time to react. Even in a good connection its harder because of the added delay. The rhythm of the block is always the same.
When it's not raw, yes. But the thing is, most people are conditioned to block it after a d1 and pretty much nothing else because that's what gets thrown at them the most often. Screw with what people are conditioned to react to and bam, they're on their ass a whole lot more often.