What's new

What would you do?

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
What would you do for your favorite player? What would you say to them? How would you approach them? Just something to throw out there because today we learned what EGP_TYRANT 's fans would do for him.

TenZeRo7 can confirm this.

Impose

A Call For Blood
Are you going off the assumption we've never met before?

Or is it like how I've spoken to Pig on a few occassions but never met in person?

Impose

A Call For Blood
I suppose upon first meeting Pig or CDjr if they weren't busy I'd ask them if they'd be up for just a couple casual games. We're all MK players. What better way to hang out with someone you respect as a player then by the game that caused you to respect them

Lol my favorite player is REO he doesnt know that because i never brought it up, but i chilled with him in dallas, everyone was crammed in a 2 bed hotel room, only thing i said to him is why does he use b1 2ndc pressure after b121, he told me and i been using it ever since, even had the pleasure of gettin bodied by him :), he the only player i dnt mind losing to because he is that good, also he sleeps weird as fk and whenever he wins a MLG tournament he goes back to the hotel and hops on his beatup laptop and acts like he didnt even win the damn thing lol, so boss....much respect reo.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
I'd be like "Hey, let's play some MK so I can beat you." I'm not really intimidated by pros... I just want to defeat them! Bwah ha haa.