What's new

Question What song do you listen to during your tournament matches?

FluffyKittenPops

#ONTHERISE
I'm currently in the process of making a killer playlist for my trip to CEO. I want to listen to some music that will make my gameplay explosive (because music does affect you). I want to make a playlist that will want to make you fatal the person next to you in person. OKAY maybe not really but figuratively. I really enjoy listening to bass heavy hip hop / rap songs while playing.

So I guess my question here is :

Do you listen to music while you play?
How does it affect you?
What genre do you listen to?

Suggestions for my killer playlist?

I appreciate the replies.

FluffyKittenPops

#ONTHERISE

FluffyKittenPops

#ONTHERISE
its one of their better songs but they got disbanded cuz the girls are stupid. They tried to fire the DJ...the guy who actually made their music lol Now the guy got signed up and the girls are just forgotten.
Dang. I liked come and get it and Killin it. But that's about it. I like trance/techno/dubstep but... RAP/HIPHOP HITS THE SPOT FOR me going ham. I need some SUGGESTIONS PEOPLE

Love it, dude there's another one too it's like "Give Me Your Love" by Sigala and that's dope. I also like A-Trak's Remix of Magnets by Disclosure
honestlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nothing is better than martin garrix's set at ultra this year.....i fully regret not going after hearing this lol

Yoaks

A spaceman
I don't listen to music to often when I play but every now than, when I do, it's mainly Metal music.

And no it's not metal you hear on the radio. More like the KI stuff I posted or...

Sludge/Stoner Metal

Folk Doom Metal

Thrash Metal

Nintendocore. Yes. There is a musicial genre called Nintendocore.

Last edited:

FluffyKittenPops

#ONTHERISE
I'm not into music while I play but I'm really trying to get into it. The sound of quietness is distracting to me I guess. But when I played at Final Round I didnt mind people talking in the background and stuff.