What's new

Question What is this nonsense about Sheeva getting hit while off cross in telestomp?

peachyO

Noob
If it wasnt for it being online, I would have nailed him every time he tried it haha.
all i saw was a great sheeva player performing very well against an upper-tier character who has natural lag advantages online. not classy to add "fail" to anyone's name.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
all i saw was a great sheeva player performing very well against an upper-tier character who has natural lag advantages online. not classy to add "fail" to anyone's name.
rofl. You must A. Not understand and be oblivious to what/whom I speak about or B. You know who I am talking about and choose to defend his poor, hindrance attitude to this community, regardless. This was also my first time fighting a sheeva and I only went off the basic knowledge of knowing I could njp a tele-stomp. so sure, he did well vs my inexperience to the MU.

peachyO

Noob
rofl. You must A. Not understand and be oblivious to what/whom I speak about or B. You know who I am talking about and choose to defend his poor, hindrance attitude to this community, regardless. This was also my first time fighting a sheeva and I only went off the basic knowledge of knowing I could njp a tele-stomp. so sure, he did well vs my inexperience to the MU.
i know who he is, and i am well aware of his piss-poor attitude. that's not the point. the point is that calling out someone's bad attitude is one thing, but being insulting despite winning is just as low-class as constantly bashing a game while refusing to quit playing it.

back on topic, yes the stomp can be countered in numerous ways, but sheeva is limited in her options so at times there is no other choice than to gamble. with freddy's projectile game, sometimes stomping is the only way to close distance. either you stay still and get projectiled to death for sure, or you stomp and at least have a chance to turn it around. that's the burden sheeva players bear, and it can cause attitudes toward the game to get sour real quick. i don't agree, but i understand.