What's new

Question What is this nonsense about Sheeva getting hit while off cross in telestomp?

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I meant it to say off screen in telestomp, no idea why it says off cross unless I'm halucinating. I have been noticing more and more when I am mid telestomp, completely off the screen something like a jump kick or a kitana square wave hits me while I'm not even visible, is this just an online thing or poor programming/hitbox detection?

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
I have been noticing more and more when I am mid telestomp, completely off the screen something like a jump kick or a kitana square wave hits me while I'm not even visible, is this just an online thing or poor programming/hitbox detection?
The second part. You can even njp Sheeva out of her foward behind and on top stomps with anyone if you time it right

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
The second part. You can even njp Sheeva out of her foward behind and on top stomps with anyone if you time it right
Indeed true. *sigh* :( Its quite sad. They cannot knock you out of the start-up of telestomp only if its enhanced because it has armor on it. The rest of the tele-stomp is fair gain for any character if timed right they can interrupt it no matter where she lands on the screen.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
you don't pick Kitana but man doing regular lift to stop that move is soooooooooo fun.
it feels even bettter when you use Sektor and up missle her out the air into a full combo before she even appears on screen.

Reactions: JAP

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
it feels even bettter when you use Sektor and up missle her out the air into a full combo before she even appears on screen.
Sindel's U4 is so lulzy too. This is turning into a bully sheeva thread lol. but yes, Sheeva is very vulnerable descending which is why you see online trolls pick her and act like a bunch of jerks blindly doing that move since online always messes up non-conventional punishes...and subsequently why Sheevas offline tend to be more conservative with that move.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
The cost of being unblockable I guess. As others have mentioned, you can neutral jump punch into full combo or if you have other anti-air options you can use those if you make the right read, this applies offline too.

peachyO

Noob
Maining Sheeva is sometimes depressing =(
MAN UP WEAKLING!! DEFEND YOUR QUEEN!!! she is more than just a jump stomp. slaughter those who oppose her!!!! teach them the meaning of FEAR!!! it has 4 arms and tits.

dear sektor: F you and your upmissiles too! :p

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
MAN UP WEAKLING!! DEFEND YOUR QUEEN!!! she is more than just a jump stomp. slaughter those who oppose her!!!! teach them the meaning of FEAR!!! it has 4 arms and tits.

dear sektor: F you and your upmissiles too! :p
Grr, I'm ready coach, send me in to battle!

peachyO

Noob
Grr, I'm ready coach, send me in to battle!
use your EN untamed fury to destroy kung lao's spin, be it EN, wakeup, or both! block those dive kicks and b2,1+2, aa grab his ass for his troubles! use your telestomp to show that blind bitch kenshi that his zoning is useless! EN grab the fool to show him his EN bf2 is child's play!! make whoreleena suffer for her insolence by aa grabbing her out of her teleport!! block that butterface's roll and low grab-combo her into oblivion! trap them ALL in 212f1~bf3, d4~fireball pressure!! KILL!! DESTROY!! PILLAGE!!

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
use your EN untamed fury to destroy kung lao's spin, be it EN, wakeup, or both! block those dive kicks and b2,1+2, aa grab his ass for his troubles! use your telestomp to show that blind bitch kenshi that his zoning is useless! EN grab the fool to show him his EN bf2 is child's play!! make whoreleena suffer for her insolence by aa grabbing her out of her teleport!! block that butterface's roll and low grab-combo her into oblivion! trap them ALL in 212f1~bf3, d4~fireball pressure!! KILL!! DESTROY!! PILLAGE!!
I don't think there is anything much more satisfying than watching whoreleena try and telekick you and you grab that bitch out of the air and smash her stupid face on the ground then stomp on her back, mmmm sexy.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
I meant it to say off screen in telestomp, no idea why it says off cross unless I'm halucinating. I have been noticing more and more when I am mid telestomp, completely off the screen something like a jump kick or a kitana square wave hits me while I'm not even visible, is this just an online thing or poor programming/hitbox detection?

look at :24 on this video clip. I wish more sheevas tele-stomped like Digifailmon does.