What's new

Question - Kobu Jutsu What if b1

Cameronwinss

Hay gurl hay
I actually wouldn't mind it because her B1 will still be good. Whether it be High overhead, a high altogether or a high mid she can still be good. When people go into the lab with her B1 to find ways around it after it becoming a high it will encourage Tanya's to use other strings.

ESP-_BLACK

best proclaimed hellfire scorpion
i wouldn't use her no more probably thats whats wrong with her other variation lacks a mid. i dont want to be low profiled to death.... B1 is the only reason i play her

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
I actually wouldn't mind it because her B1 will still be good. Whether it be High overhead, a high altogether or a high mid she can still be good. When people go into the lab with her B1 to find ways around it after it becoming a high it will encourage Tanya's to use other strings.
Your response doesn't count :)

Cameronwinss

Hay gurl hay
I don't mind her B1 getting changed. Tanya mains who know they can be successful with her without having B1 be a mid shouldn't care if it gets nerfed bc they know they can still put in that work.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Raiden created this thread

Not the best example though, what about Raiden or Jacqui?
Jacqui has good mids (s4 is 8 frame and grants a full combo on hit in shotgun and HT).

She just needs faster advancing/long ranged moves. It wouldn't matter so much if it was a high, as long as it had decent range.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Raiden created this thread

Not the best example though, what about Raiden or Jacqui?
Jacqui does have a good mid as S4. And for Raiden I'm not sure why people complain about it, if they can poke Raiden out of F1 what makes it different to poke out of Tremor's F1 or S2? Also raiden actually has his 50/50's.

Edit: NVM, Tremor has his cancels and his armor.

KGA Prosaic

RM Prosaic
Tanya still needs to be nerfed? B1 is the only mid she has practically. Delay rekka isn't a problem still is it? Imagine what the rest of the cast would be like if they got hit with 90% of the nerfs Tanya recieved. Lol.

Lets talk about Tanya's "pressure"

- After a single rekka, tanya can delay and create a gap that an option select will go through
- Stay true and stop at the second rekka which is negative enough to be punished by the whole cast
- Stay true all the way and end the rekkas being negative enough to punish
- Delay the third rekka ad create a gap
- Stop after the first rekka at -7 and follow up with a b1 9 Start up.

So people are getting beat out by a 16 frame gap. I dunno, I think b1 is fine. And people need to stop screaming for nerfs and fix this

lm Tweakk

#BuffAntiAirs
Tanya still needs to be nerfed? B1 is the only mid she has practically. Delay rekka isn't a problem still is it? Imagine what the rest of the cast would be like if they got hit with 90% of the nerfs Tanya recieved. Lol.

Lets talk about Tanya's "pressure"

- After a single rekka, tanya can delay and create a gap that an option select will go through
- Stay true and stop at the second rekka which is negative enough to be punished by the whole cast
- Stay true all the way and end the rekkas being negative enough to punish
- Delay the third rekka ad create a gap
- Stop after the first rekka at -7 and follow up with a b1 9 Start up.

So people are getting beat out by a 16 frame gap. I dunno, I think b1 is fine. And people need to stop screaming for nerfs and fix this
Please upload match footage of you blowing up her "pressure" ( putting quotations around it because apparently it's so fraudelent and it's actually secretly garbage )

lm Tweakk

#BuffAntiAirs
And isn't f2 a mid? I'm sure it can be low profiled but it's still an advancing two hitting mid. But then again I don't even think tanya players knew that , because it's all rinse and repeat turn your brain off nonsense.

KGA Prosaic

RM Prosaic
LBSH, if you can OS through her wreckers, her pressure is already severely worse. I don't think people would be saying she's so overpowered if they actually knew and applied OS'ing through the wreckers.

I'd be happy if they changed b1 to mid, mid (she doesn't need an overhead there)
This.

ESP-_BLACK

best proclaimed hellfire scorpion
And isn't f2 a mid? I'm sure it can be low profiled but it's still an advancing two hitting mid. But then again I don't even think tanya players knew that , because it's all rinse and repeat turn your brain off nonsense.
you're foolish lol its advancing for a reason why would i do it in your face?