What's new

What does "#Kappa" means?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I'm curious, because every time i read this on TYM, i imagine the member saying on the same accent as when Bruce Lee used to say "Watcha!"

I know i related to something like "he is not serious about it" or at least this is what i understand.

Kabal is low tier #kappa.

so what is it?

I'm curious, because every time i read this on TYM, i imagine the member saying on the same accent as when Bruce Lee used to say "Watcha!"

I know i related to something like "he is not serious about it" or at least this is what i understand.

Kabal is low tier #kappa.

so what is it?
It pretty much means just kidding or troll face

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
You definitely couldn't have figured this out by doing a Google search #Kappa
This is what I got for trying to google it :p

a kappa is a japanese water monster.

the kappa has a beak, webbed feet and a shell on its back and dwells under bridges, pouncing on any who attempt to cross the river. The kappa also has a bowl-like head, in which it keeps a small amount of water, and this is a key to apparently defeating this monster. when you are confronted by a kappa, your only hope is to make it bow to you, thus making the water fall out of its head and draining it of its power. strange, no?
here we are in japan. oh look, there's a river we must cross. good lord! a kappa! quick! make it bow to us!
Via Urban Dictionary.

It's 2013 and people still don't know what Kappa is?
Some people aren't fucking surgically connected to their computers constantly browsing the Internet learning hip l337 speak. It's not instinctive knowledge like how to chew food it is a word.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
kind of of related:

What does max cpm mean? I see it all the time on streams.
Has to do with making money off of ads. CPM means cost per mile, essentially "How much does getting my ad out to 1000 people cost?"

So people who stream and make videos that get advertisements on them want the highest possible CPM so they make more $$$

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Some people aren't fucking surgically connected to their computers constantly browsing the Internet learning hip l337 speak. It's not instinctive knowledge like how to chew food it is a word.

Wow someones mad.
Oh also, you don't need to be "surgically connected" to your computer to know what Kappa means.

ryublaze

Noob

umad? #kappa

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
It's 2013 and people still don't know what Kappa is?
ppls in Zulu's village;)
And a few who generally do not speak english by nature so their language codes and stuff might actually follow another stripes, like me for example.

In my Country 80% of the ppl doesn't know what "cameltoe" stands for, but if you say "Xuxuado" instead, which becomed a mania recently (showing camletoes is the girls new fashion here, retarded as hell lol, gold age for many) 100% of the ppl will understand that you mean cameltoe.

booivi

Good Game :)
Am I the only one who started using "Kappa" after a stupid comment and didn't actually know what it meant??(sure I had an idea, but wasn't sure.) Lmao.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Kappa emoticon pretty much means the same thing as "/sarcasm."

It's what you type to make that face on Twitch, so it mutated into a meme of people just writing "Kappa" on other websites.