What's new

weird online bug

Limelights

"The smart stuff"
When I practice my Freddy combos in practice mode, my close spike hits/appears every single time after 1,1 - f4,2,1 - b2 etc.

Now when I play online and try to end a combo with close spike about 1 in 20 times Freddy makes the animation where he crouches over and the light appears on the ground in front of me but no spike comes out. It even makes the noise but nothing happens so I end up dropping the combo. Does this ever happen to anyone else?

Limelights

"The smart stuff"
Okay I streamed a few Freddy matches and it happened twice. Go to my channel twitch.tv/limeiights and watch the video titled "Quan and Freddy player here". It happens at 16:29 and 17:15. I highly doubt i'm accidentally pressing df1 or dbf1.

Oh and sorry for the loud music in the beginning. I forgot to turn off iTunes before I started streaming.

Limelights

"The smart stuff"
hey thanks for watching the video guys but I figured it out. I WAS pressing the correct inputs BUT I was spamming forward to dash after doing the close spike and if you do it quickly enough afterwards the game registers the inputs as far spike instead!