What's new

vVv CD Jr wins MK9 at MLG's Spring Fighter Arena in NYC

sn1kzZe

Noob
I'm so gutted for Detroit, he was sooo close to winning and I want him to do good just because he brings so much fresh stuff every tourney.

but you can't hate on CDjr, dat char loyalty deserves alot of respect, props for that man.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
damn why the hate on juicebox commentary, just watched the finals, he made it so much more exciting, sick grand finals. :)

Holy Fack. I did not think there would have been a match that rivaled the intensity of the one Brady had with Forever King, but that final bout was krazy. Congrats to CD Jr and DET Ballin, good job guys.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Shout outs to:

Tom Brady for great commentary and calling me out during it.

#MLG for giving everyone diabetes from all the free professor pepper and NOS we could drink

Shout outs to Ermac for being a part of probably the most hype grand finals in MK history.

J360 for exposing my charts

CURBOLICOUS CD jr Maxter CRAZY DOMINICAN DetroitBalln313 REO Riu48 for being good competitors

Sabin for the khakis

Also shout outs to the dude from Emmure who was cool, even though I didn't understand why he was there lol

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Congrats CD jr! Detroit busting out Ermac in the end actually made it more entertaining for me. I thought I was going to see another kabal vs jax grand finals haha.