What's new

Vak Phoenix Wins FRIDAY FATAL FIGHTS #3

st9rm

viennality.com
Hello there! Yesterday we hosted our third Friday Fatal Fights MK X weekly at our dojo in Vienna.
We had 14 people participating, and got some great sets in!

Congratulations to @Vak Phoenix, (who came all the way from prague) in taking the tournament, fighting his way up all the way from the losers bracket!
see you soon buddy!

Top 3
Vak Phoenix (Tanya Kobu Jutsu, D'vorah Swarm Queen)
st9rm (Takeda Shirai Ryu)
stefanferrari (Sub Zero Grandmaster)

Archive:
http://www.twitch.tv/virtualdojovienna/v/20985054
(i will try to get the videos up on youtube aswell)

grand finals
www.twitch.tv/virtualdojovienna/v/20985054?t=03h43m00s

Bracket:
http://challonge.com/FFF16102015

once again, thanks to everyone participating and also shoutouts to everyone watching the stream and promoting our matches :)
Europe has some great competition and is definitely a force to be reckoned with!

@PND_Ketchup @PND_Mustard

Attachments

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I'm sorry I missed Grand Finals, I had family stuff I had to deal with! I'll watch the archives. The rest of the tourney was awesome, and it was sick seeing some good Goro gameplay from a full-blown Goro main!

Congrats to @Vak Phoenix and thanks for the quick talk on the Cassie / Tanya matchup.

jokey77

Character Loyalist
Well played, Vak!
I really wanted to stay for longer, but had to do some partying. Next time you come to Vienna I will stop you though, appearently st9rm is not capable of doing so! ;-)

However people on the stream love my predator! He is the fan favorite! Most people only tune in because of him, I think! :)

st9rm

viennality.com
thank you @ entire crew of Virtual Dojo Vienna for having me, i had a blast there! huge thank you to @st9rm
make sure you come back soon buddy :)

Btw I heard some rumors about an event in Vienna in february. True or false?
not just rumors ;)
we'll be hosting a major MK X Tournament at the end of february/ beginning of march in the heart of vienna
still waiting a bit until we can announce it officially, but it will be called Viennality :)