What's new

Question Use of IAB

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
I have a question to Kano's mains. I've managed to execute instant air ball consistently, but I'm kind of confused in what situations should I use it. The move is very fast, but doesn't cover great distance at all. Is it used for anti-zoning ? Or just to catch people off guard ?

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
I use this to bait out an opponents attack and punish with upball or start pressure with d1 choke, mixups etc.
Dat mind game ! Thanks, sounds legit. The only problem is that I think you should do it at the right distance from opponent so Kano couldn't be punished during his recovery frames.

You can use it to beat out people who try to jump over zoning...you can use it to get over slow recovery projectiles like noobs shadows. Its overall a shitty move since you risk guaranteed full punish for like 8% damage. The recovery isnt good either trying to whiff as a mobility tool is a bad idea in almost every situation

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
You can use it to beat out people who try to jump over zoning...you can use it to get over slow recovery projectiles like noobs shadows. Its overall a shitty move since you risk guaranteed full punish for like 8% damage. The recovery isnt good either trying to whiff as a mobility tool is a bad idea in almost every situation
Yes, I know its very risky. I don't know about using it for those jumping over zoning instead of .... just up-ball.

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
The only feasible option for using the iab is to punish pokes on a MOST MIND READING READ.

Pro after it connects you will feel like a BAOSS

Cons, 1) if blocked you get full combo punished, 2) if wiffed you get full combo punished,

BEENEEWEENEES

Thou shalt be slain!
if you're playing an opponent who likes to anti-air you with normals, you can jump in -> late airball to stuff his shit. (ew!) it's risky but worth the risk if you can condition your opponent to let you jump in on them for fear of getting airball'd. a great way i like to apply airball shenanigans (a weenee secret!) is to b112 and then jump upback. most people will go for d1/d3 to interrupt further pressure. react to the poke with an airball. this is also a conditioning tool you can use to make people not want to mash buttons after kano strings.

World G

Noob
It's his best attack.
So drop him and main Kung Lao it's way more fun
the most wins i got was wit kano.
he shouldnt be rated that low. if u use him properly then opponents have a big problem
i couldnt believe but i won many kitana, scorpion, sektor, quanchi with kano.
also kung lao but was a bit difficult than others so be good at who you choose to main