What's new

UPDATED: REO Teases 5th Mystery Member of Final Round 5v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Yes, things have changed a bit since REO first said their 5th "mystery" team member would be revealed just before the 5v5 would start on Saturday. Now, REO just told us on the Kombat Network VSM stream tonight that their 5th mystery team member will be revealed tonight and I assume this person will be revealed at the end of the stream. REO also gave us one clue about this mystery team member that has many in a buzz, "this person also plays Tekken, Street Fighter and Soul Calibur".

So, who could it be? Tune in and find out! www.twitch.tv/KombatNetwork

1. vVv REO
2. vVv CD Jr
3. VSM Maxter
4. VSM CRAZY DOMINICAN
5. mystery.jpg

Team 16 Bit:
1. Osu 16 Bit
2. Slips
3. Dizzy
4. DetroitBalln313
5. Morty Seinfeld

UPDATE, Friday 3/2/12: REO apologies for failing to reveal 5th member on Kombat Network stream and releases another "teaser" image of who this person apparently is.

After failing to reveal the 5th member on our team on the Kombat Network stream last night, I felt bad about it. So we're going to reveal our 5th member now. I had our 5th member take a picture of themself to reveal for all of you now. This picture was taken by our 5th member this morning in a location somewhere in the United States.
VSM.png

Plop

Noob
its either:
  • Brady
  • Aris
  • Jop
  • Warda
  • Chris G
I can't think of anyone else it might be. Personally, i hope it's Ari or Brady...its probably Brady though

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
It's Jop or Brady. I know that Jop is a experienced Tekken player, is currently playing SCV and has played MK. Chris G plays MK and SCV but not Tekken are far as I know.

To be fair, Chris G does have the best track record with Reptile thus far at majors. While there are a lot of great reptiles out there, no one can take that away from him with just words.
Are you kidding me? he is great no doubt because of his fundamentals of fighting games and reaction time but in term of knowing the character and the game, he doesnt. He punishes ermac, scorp teleport when they are in the air for 20-25% when he can do 40%. He punishes mileena's teleport incorrectly with noob. So he is an incomplete as a mk player, to be fair its not his main game. So props to him for that

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
lol people are going to still think it's Brady anyway. it's like Chris Christie's presidential bid.

REO

Undead
I apologise for not revealing our 5th member. I was going to only commentate for the rest of the night but Tom wanted to play and we ended up playing a very long set.

Status
Not open for further replies.