What's new

UMK3 Human Smoke Combo Video

What combo video did you like more?

• Total voters

Mgo

Noob
The UMK3 Ermac combo video now has a brother! Since I made the Ermac combo video , came the idea of doing one similar for Human Smoke, the two most powerful Male Ninjas both which can share a good variety of combos. The other video was a great effort, I ask to be helped by old known players for better results. Ninjagrinder, reviewed the project from time to time, and contributed with some of his ideas; and Ded gave to me some crazy combos he had previously recorded and recorder another one at the moment. So the video was easier and contains the damage text included by request of some players ,unlike the Ermac video. Take in accout that the damage of the Air Throws doesn't show in the Damage Counter, but is equal to 7% of damage (when Damage Protection is activated -which happens in most cases). Enjoy! Check it out below:

Attachments

no no. it's ok. imho the only thing that's blockable is corner spot with jk into aaRH into jk. it's possible to do it unblockable in very rare occasions. I could be wrong, but i think it's easier to do it with the characters with very short range of RH like sonya or maybe shang. cuz they have very small pushback after corner rh, so you have more time to execute jk after rh. as i said i could be wrong, better ask: @ded @Shock @MKK hanzo @NinjaGrinder

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
UMK3 combo vids are always fun to watch. Especially Ermac and Smoke and Cyrax!

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
I honestly didnt know if JK, RH, JK was blockable but yeah, that could be the only one. The rest are pretty nice ideas and it's the kind of combovideo I like, showing all starters and enders, not just the same combo with something different in the middle again and again. Nice work, Mgo. Glad to help :)

@Tim Static, could you please help us out and front page Mgo's video? It would be greatly appreciated.

edit: nevermind, I didn't notice it was already front paged. Thanks!

Mgo

Noob
@psycho4rent Do you mean the combo against sektor? Because its clearly unblockable on the video :confused:

The ones, i tough about when you said "blockable" was the combos that finish with the opponent standing for example in corner's SHKs, but that doesnt mean it is blockable

Last edited:
@psycho4rent Do you mean the combo against sektor? Because its clearly unblockable on the video :confused:

The ones, i tough about when you said "blockable" was the combos that finish with the opponent standing for example in corner's SHKs, but that doesnt mean it is blockable
sorry my bad i'm still noob :( i just simply never thought that this could be done unblockable.