What's new

UFGT8's Mortal Kombat Stream Action Coverage Hub w/ Results (so far)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
@Test_Your_Might W: pig,16bit, slips, dizzy, Kevo,Tom , Ikizzle,clint. L: delriach, soonk, brainstorm, floe, dque, fill pops, Jeremiah, JTG

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Lol man, I made so many mistakes. I had to use an old ps2 pad since my hitbox isn't dual modded. I learned that my up gets stuck mid tourney. In one of my matches you'll see me jumping and doing an up 3 and what looked like a nice read with an up 4. That was just my controller messing up lmao. I also couldn't get my levitate cancel to work off the 21. I don't know why since its something I do all the time. I should bought a new pad..

Hopefully I do better tomorrow.

Kick everyone's ass. Good luck !!!!!!

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
Lol man, I made so many mistakes. I had to use an old ps2 pad since my hitbox isn't dual modded. I learned that my up gets stuck mid tourney. In one of my matches you'll see me jumping and doing an up 3 and what looked like a nice read with an up 4. That was just my controller messing up lmao. I also couldn't get my levitate cancel to work off the 21. I don't know why since its something I do all the time. I should bought a new pad..

Hopefully I do better tomorrow.
good job with sindel!!! its awesome to see her doing well...good luck delriach :)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Updated with Stream info for tonight in about an hour, see first post, Update #3

I'm sure everyone is doing the best they can with the streams, but I feel a little jerked around. Wish MK wasn't treated like the redheaded stepchild here, probably behind the scenes stuff I just don't understand though.

BS3OOO

Noob
K
I'm sure everyone is doing the best they can with the streams, but I feel a little jerked around. Wish MK wasn't treated like the redheaded stepchild here, probably behind the scenes stuff I just don't understand though.
The "behind the scenes" stuff is that MK had the lowest amount of entrants. Therefore, it has the least stream time.